Honestly, there should be an award-winning competition for cats only, for the dramatic role they play sometimes. It’s so adorable to see when they are jealous of each other, scared, showing love, or just want to cause drama because they can and they want to.
People all over the internet have shared moments when their cat was being super dramatic, acting surprised, or just expressed a whole mood and these pics have gone viral.
Earthwonders has made a collection of some of these pictures in the gallery below which you are going to love.
From acting dead to surprised and not impressed at all, the collection below features a whole mood board which is quite relatable.
1. “Go! Go on without me! Save yourselves!”
2. “It’s gonna blooooooow!” Aaaany second now.
3. We Forgot To Tell Our Cat That We Had A Baby
4. At least one of them had decent reflex …
5. When it’s time for bae to go home
6. Life In A Nutshell
7. Melvin Demanded A Walk. Then This Happened. I Had To Carry Him Home. (He’s Fine, He’s Just A Drama Queen)
8. My Cat Disapproves Of Human-Dog Love. I Didn’t Even Know She Could Do That Face
9. Took Porkchop To The Vet Today. This Was The Before And After Pics. This Was The Look I Got The Entire Ride Home
10. Whatever she’s witnessing, it must be horrible
11. Never Let Go Rose, Never Let Go…
12. The True (Overly Dramatic) PC Master Race Cat
13. This Cat Discovers Snow For The First Time
14. This Dramatic Cat
15. Me: Maddy Is Home From Her Vacation. Dotty The Cat: I’m Dead
16. Something’s about to happen here
17. Seeing As The Weather Is Nice, I Took My Indoor Cat-Boy Out To Sit By The River For The First Time. He Was Very Confused
18. The Face Your Cat Gives You After You Forget About Him Being Outside All Night
19. Tried To Get A Pic Of The Daily Garden Haul But It Was Also Her Dinner Time
20. “Am I A Joke To You?”
‘Dogspotting’ – The Cutest Instagram Account (50 Pics)
We all love some extra animal content on the internet. I mean.. who can get enough of these adorable creatures that make our life better? Not us at least. Whoever has a dog, is like those new moms that can’t stop posting pictures of their babies on the internet. And since internet is the place that gathers people with all kinds of challenges, these lovely creatures have been involved in many of them.
Dogspotting is just that – an Instagram account where the manager shares photos of various dogs. And it’s just as pure as it sounds. The account has 46.4k followers. It is dedicated to spotting, photographing, and sharing photos of random dogs. It’s also “a fun place to hang out with friends who enjoy dogs.” From the cutest pic to the silliest one, there’s basically everything you will need to see to make your day better. Some dogs just have those extra squishy cheeks that you can’t stop squashing. Therefore, scroll down below to check them out and upvote your favorite pic.