The protective and loving role a parent has for their child it’s not only found in humans. Animals as well do whatever it takes to make sure their child it’s safe, has food to eat, and above all is loved and cared for.
Our furry friends bring some deep emotions when we see what they do for their little ones.
Below you’ll see some pictures of them close to their babies, with a proud look on their face and ready to face the world just to protect them.
1) A photographer decided to take some pictures of Lilica, a pregnant dog. We can hardly think of a happier mommy.
2) A father and his son
3) A family where no one likes to look at the camera
4) Maternal instinct
5) Family idyll
6) Let’s greet this new dad!
7) Happiness is when your mom is by your side.
8) Waiting at the airport
9) A parent is a great protector..
10) …and the best friend!
12) They’ll treat you like a family member even if you’re different.
13) “After all, it doesn’t matter that you’re not my child…”
14) There’s no such thing as someone else’s children.
15) When you feel how powerful a parent’s love is:
16) Mom’s pride
17) 3 generations in 1 picture
18) Finally fell asleep...
19) Sometimes we think that someone else gets more love from their parents than we do...
20) ...but in fact, they all love us equally.
21. Even a toy needs love.
Sea Turtles Get Rescued From Unnecessary Suffering
As you may know, barnacles are some sort of crustacean that usually fix themselves to rigid surfaces as rocks or even ships. Yet, sometimes they can attach to the sea turtles shell. Although one single barnacle doesn’t particularly cause any sort of damage, if the barnacles number found on a turtle’s shell is too high, that could turn into real struggles for the hopeless marine creature. Swimming difficulties, infections and even poor eyesight can be the result of these sticky crustacean.
And today we will focus on a random act of kindness, where a heroic guy from Sri Lanka, decides to help some poor sea turtles to dispose of a burden that could eventually cost their lives. The helpful man, called Chika Boy is great fond of wildlife and always willing to step up for the hopeless animals. This time, he removes the barnacles from the turtle’s shell!
So, in his latest YouTube video, Chika Boy shows us the easiest way to help a sea turtle to get rid of those unpleasant guests. You can see how many barnacles attached themselves to this tiny sea turtle. Fortunately, this nice guy removes them all using a special tool. Then, with its shell clean, Chika Boy releases the turtle back in the ocean.
Scroll down and find more of his videos on YouTube.