The most wholesome thing is seeing animals being rescued by humans and adopted. The presence of our fluffy friends surely makes our lives better. It is scientifically proven that pets play a significant role on our mental health, also physical. Due to the pandemic, with people being locked inside, the number of people adopting animals has increased. These lovable beings have made quarantine time easier for a lot of people.
A lot of pet stores have confirmed that the number of people wanting to own an animal has increased significantly. Based on a survey done by UK’s Pet Food Manufacturers’ Association in Covid-19 Pet Survey, they’ve come to the conclusion that around 2.1 million young people of Britain have gotten a new pet, while 1.8 million were planning to do so.
Hearing news like these surely makes us happy, but what we love more is seeing the faces of these adorable animals after being adopted. They surely lift up our spirits with their big smile and warm hugs and snuggles. Scroll down below for some footage that will make up your day
1. The Shelter Made A Rule That These Siblings Had To Be Adopted Together Because They Were Inseparable. They Sleep Like This Every Night
2. First Night Home From The Shelter After Adoption
3. Adopted A Cat But Left Her Brother So I Had To Go Back A Few Days Later And Get Him Too
4. Two Photos Taken An Hour Apart…. Before And After Adoption
5. Sterile Cat Gets An Adoption Kitten From The Streets
6. As A Single Dad, I Had To Put My Foot Down And Tell My Seven Year Old Daughter That There Was No Way She Was Getting A Dog For Chanukah, No Matter How Much She Asked. Anyway, Meet Waffle
7. It Took 3 Months, But Our Rescue Boy Has Learned That Beds Are Safe And Comfy. After 5 Years Alone In An Outdoor Concrete Run, It’s Beautiful To See Him So Relaxed
8. This My New Pupper Sanoi! She’s About 14 Weeks Old And Can’t Figure Out What To Do With Her Ears
9. Old Man Ed’s “I’m Getting Adopted!” Smile Is Both Handsome And Proud!
10. Was Hesitant When The Shelter Said We Had To Get Two, Think I Understand Why Now
11. He’s 12 Years Old And I’m Hoping To Make His Golden Years Brighter By Adopting Him. Meet Charlie!
12. My Boyfriend Said Belle’s Different Colored Eyes Creeped Him Out When We Adopted Her, But I Think They Are Beautiful
13. Everyone Say Hello To My Newly Adopted German Shepherd Tyson. Happiest Day Of My Life. In Our Culture, We Put A Flower Necklace As A Token Of Welcome
14. This Is Nazuka, We Rescued Him A Couple Hours Ago. He Used To Live Under A Broke Down Car, We Adopted Him And He’s Now My Husband’s First Dog
15. I Adopted A Cat. He Is Currently Judging Your Life Choices
16. Our Foster Puppy When We Told Her We Were Adopting Her
17. We Just Adopted The Most Snuggly, Beautiful, Chonk Of A Cat. Welcome Home, Bill
18. Shelter Dog Is So Excited For His Adoption
19. Y’all Can Keep Your Purebreds. Shelter Dogs Are The Cutest.
20. The Moment I Knew I Had To Adopt Him