When we get a new pet, that fur baby it’s not just a pet anymore, it becomes part of the family. We treat them the same as any other member, even a little bit better sometimes. There’s a difference though between living with a dog and a cat. It’s quite like a boy and girl sometimes. Dogs are needier, higher maintenance. While on the other hand, cats are more independent and can take care of their own needs.
Even though they are quite independent, some people like to spoil them as much as possible. And today, we want to talk exactly about that. Most of the time you don’t own a cat, but the cat owns you. You live under their unspoken commands. Therefore, we compiled a list of some of the most spoiled cats on the internet who shamelessly rule their households and set their own rules.
Scroll down below to check it out, and make sure to upvote your favorite furry baby whose lifestyle you envy.
1. Mini bedroom for cat
2. His own hammock
3. “Babe, of course the cat will never come between us”
4. My Cat Sits In Her “Boat” In The Hot Tub Every Single Day And Refuses To Get Out Even After An Hour. Her Name Is Trixie
5.Ahi tuna sushi for the cats and steak for dogs
6. Cat eating his lobster
7. My husband and cat share a birthday week
8. Sometimes I wonder
9. Our beloved tomcat, sitting on the dinner table and enjoying the iPad aquarium
10. Bean likes to be carried around in empty soda cases
11. Klaus recovering from being neutered is a whole ass
12.I’m pretty convinced that I have the world’s clingiest cat. He loves to be picked up, kissed, held, and above all he loves taking naps on my lap. This is what happens when I tell him he can’t sit on my lap while I’m trying to work
13. Made her a bridge to the window she always stared at but could never reach
14. Finally got his own room!
15. I made my cat a work from home set up
16. I made my 17-year-old king Arthur a cardboard iron throne
17. Cat tree, deluxe version
18. Baby boy Tigger, has to lay like this for at least 30 minutes before dad goes to work for the day. Spoiled brat
19.My niece decided that her cats should sleep in bunk beds
20. One of our kittens only sleeps in my daughter’s doll bathtub
We are living in a world that nothing is guaranteed forever. due to extreme pollution and global warming and harmful thing happening the earth is becoming a big mess. Not only for humans but also for animals. They have been massively going on extinct and unprotected by human harm and evilness.
Nonetheless, the rates of extinction that are currently taking place are actually comparable to the rates that took place when dinosaurs were wiped off of the face of the planet.
However, there is still a ray of hope when it comes to people who actually care about other beings except themselves.
I bet Everyone knows the late, great Steve Irwin. He left behind an incredible legacy. He was a crocodile hunter with a heart of gold. Now, his loved ones are doing their best to carry on the tradition. His children Robert and Bindi have continued their conservation efforts. Irwin’s wife Terri is also heavily involved.
1. Steve Irwin was a crocodile hunter and an activist for wild animal rights.
When we remember steve we see that all he ever wanted was that all the animals in the Australian Zoo where he used to work to be treated with the utmost respect. If these animals are not given the chance to hunt down moving prey, they are more likely to become extinct. That’s why the efforts of trained handlers are important. Without their assistance, the crocodiles are unable to feed in the proper manner.
His son Murray made a recreation photo like his father did but 15 years after a very iconic photo of his father feeding the same crocodile. Now, Robert is the one who is responsible for his welfare. The Instagram post went viral and was liked by every animal lover out there. And Robert hopes he can shed light to everyone about animal rights welfare.