How many times have you thrown the ball for your dog to catch, but instead he came back with something completely different? Once given the chance, our pets can be great hunters, therefore coming back with some awesome gifts.
These presents they do to us, are a way of showing their love and gratitude towards us. However, it could also be a great pride to present their hunt to their superior.
Even though, a dead mouse, frog, or bird in your house might now be the best present you’ve received, still it’s the thought idea behind it that counts. Our little furry friends are proud of their work and they want us to be proud of them as well. Although some of these presents might be very creepy, some of them are just heart-melting adorable.
Scroll down below to see what these people have received from their pets. Don’t forget to upvote the present you like the most.
1. When I lifted her head, I almost died from laughing. Dentures! An elderly couple owned this house before me and I think maybe it was theirs
2. What my dog so thoughtfully brought to me after rolling around in the mud at the park..
3.Friend is a new mom, today her dog brought her this
4.My sister’s cat brought in another “Dead” bird, or so they thought
5. “Out camping a few weekends back and while setting up the tent, I look over at my girlfriend’s dog and see this.”
6. Most cats bring dead animals to their loved ones, but not my cat
7. My wife and I started feeding a stay cat. He likes to bring us presents, normally its a dead mouse, or a chicken bone, etc. Today he showed up with this, no idea where he got it
8.My dog found a baby rabbit this morning
9. Some dogs bring back balls, frisbees or sticks. Jack brought me a pigeon. A f*cking pigeon. Lol
10. My dog is too good for this world, he brought me a flower
11.Cat returns with sausage stolen from unknown neighbor’s BBQ
12.Charlie’s brought me a tenner
13. Found this old pupper wandering the streets and I returned him to his home, he brought me his ducky as a thank you
14. 3rd one my dog has brought back inside. We don’t have a garden. At least we didn’t think we did
15. Been sick all weekend, my dog brings me her toys to keep me company.
16. That time the dog brought home 10 pounds of marijuana.
17. He insisted on bringing back two balls.
18. My dog gets so excited when she brings me a gift
19. My cat just brought this little guy home. I guess I have a new pet
We are living in a world that nothing is guaranteed forever. due to extreme pollution and global warming and harmful thing happening the earth is becoming a big mess. Not only for humans but also for animals. They have been massively going on extinct and unprotected by human harm and evilness.
Nonetheless, the rates of extinction that are currently taking place are actually comparable to the rates that took place when dinosaurs were wiped off of the face of the planet.
However, there is still a ray of hope when it comes to people who actually care about other beings except themselves.
I bet Everyone knows the late, great Steve Irwin. He left behind an incredible legacy. He was a crocodile hunter with a heart of gold. Now, his loved ones are doing their best to carry on the tradition. His children Robert and Bindi have continued their conservation efforts. Irwin’s wife Terri is also heavily involved.
1. Steve Irwin was a crocodile hunter and an activist for wild animal rights.
When we remember steve we see that all he ever wanted was that all the animals in the Australian Zoo where he used to work to be treated with the utmost respect. If these animals are not given the chance to hunt down moving prey, they are more likely to become extinct. That’s why the efforts of trained handlers are important. Without their assistance, the crocodiles are unable to feed in the proper manner.
His son Murray made a recreation photo like his father did but 15 years after a very iconic photo of his father feeding the same crocodile. Now, Robert is the one who is responsible for his welfare. The Instagram post went viral and was liked by every animal lover out there. And Robert hopes he can shed light to everyone about animal rights welfare.