One thing all the cat lovers can agree on is that two cats are better than one. And to all of you who don’t agree with that, we have proof below that will change your mind.
But first, let us tell you some reasons why there should always be two cats instead of one. If you want your cat to be happier, give it a friend that will mentally stimulate him/her and entertain each other when you’re too busy to play around. It makes training much easier. It makes it easier to prevent picky eaters. Basically if they see one another one of their kind, eat something they don’t like, slowly they’ll change their minds toward that food. Even though they’ re so good at keeping themselves clean, still with another kitty can help the other groom in places that are hard to reach. There are sooo many reasons, but hey we don’t have to try to convince you, because the pictures below speak for themselves.
Scroll down to check this awesome collection that you’re going to love the second you lay eyes on it.
1. Relationship goals
2. A picture full of love
3. These two
4. Our cats huddle by the A/C vent when it’s hot outside
5. Mother and daughter are so precious
6. There was nothing there. Weirdos
7. Mirror image
8. Only thing better than napping with a cat is napping with two.
9. Lets just sleep like this
10. Stray friends
11. Brothers Herbert & Douglas cuddling at a local shelter
12. Baby don’t leave me!
13. My black cat looks like my white cat’s shadow
14. Happy 4th birthday Mario and Milo! My favorite picture of the two of them together!
16. Indie and Ghost
17. She brought a friend the next day
18. Pancake and Hallow just met but I think they might love each other.
19. I introduced my fur babies to my newborn. Going to be an interesting next few years
20. My parents didn’t want a cat, this stray and her baby decided otherwise. Obviously my parents now have 2 cats
Same Crocodile, Same Place 15 Years Apart- Steve Irwin’s Son Recreates His Father’s Most Iconic Photo
We are living in a world that nothing is guaranteed forever. due to extreme pollution and global warming and harmful thing happening the earth is becoming a big mess. Not only for humans but also for animals. They have been massively going on extinct and unprotected by human harm and evilness.
Nonetheless, the rates of extinction that are currently taking place are actually comparable to the rates that took place when dinosaurs were wiped off of the face of the planet.
However, there is still a ray of hope when it comes to people who actually care about other beings except themselves.
I bet Everyone knows the late, great Steve Irwin. He left behind an incredible legacy. He was a crocodile hunter with a heart of gold. Now, his loved ones are doing their best to carry on the tradition. His children Robert and Bindi have continued their conservation efforts. Irwin’s wife Terri is also heavily involved.
1. Steve Irwin was a crocodile hunter and an activist for wild animal rights.
When we remember steve we see that all he ever wanted was that all the animals in the Australian Zoo where he used to work to be treated with the utmost respect. If these animals are not given the chance to hunt down moving prey, they are more likely to become extinct. That’s why the efforts of trained handlers are important. Without their assistance, the crocodiles are unable to feed in the proper manner.
His son Murray made a recreation photo like his father did but 15 years after a very iconic photo of his father feeding the same crocodile. Now, Robert is the one who is responsible for his welfare. The Instagram post went viral and was liked by every animal lover out there. And Robert hopes he can shed light to everyone about animal rights welfare.