We are used to seeing cats and dogs roaming around in our garden, looking for some leftovers or a safe place to shelter. But, when it comes to other animals they visit so rarely, and when they do we find that very surprising. How often do you see a moose taking a nap in your garden, or a baby deer sitting in your front porch? Almost never.
However, there are some lucky people who have had the honor to be visited by these sweet intruders. They have been sharing their unexpected friends in the r/aww subreddit, which is dedicated to for cute and cuddly pictures.
Scroll down below to see the sweet creatures humans encountered in the most unexpected places.
1. Fox sleeping on the skylight
2. Just a tiny hawk hanging around
3. Saw these ducklings cuddling because of the cold weather today
4. Rare white reindeer makes magical appearance in Sweden
5. “Just a moose taking an afternoon nap in my dad’s garden”
6. Deckster the deck possum brought Backster the back possum for a visit tonight!
7. “Let’s plant some catnip,” she said. “It’ll be fun,” she said. And then the addicts moved in and the neighborhood’s never been the same.
8. “A squirrel ran into the store I work at and stole a chocolate bar.”
We are living in a world that nothing is guaranteed forever. due to extreme pollution and global warming and harmful thing happening the earth is becoming a big mess. Not only for humans but also for animals. They have been massively going on extinct and unprotected by human harm and evilness.
Nonetheless, the rates of extinction that are currently taking place are actually comparable to the rates that took place when dinosaurs were wiped off of the face of the planet.
However, there is still a ray of hope when it comes to people who actually care about other beings except themselves.
I bet Everyone knows the late, great Steve Irwin. He left behind an incredible legacy. He was a crocodile hunter with a heart of gold. Now, his loved ones are doing their best to carry on the tradition. His children Robert and Bindi have continued their conservation efforts. Irwin’s wife Terri is also heavily involved.
1. Steve Irwin was a crocodile hunter and an activist for wild animal rights.
When we remember steve we see that all he ever wanted was that all the animals in the Australian Zoo where he used to work to be treated with the utmost respect. If these animals are not given the chance to hunt down moving prey, they are more likely to become extinct. That’s why the efforts of trained handlers are important. Without their assistance, the crocodiles are unable to feed in the proper manner.
His son Murray made a recreation photo like his father did but 15 years after a very iconic photo of his father feeding the same crocodile. Now, Robert is the one who is responsible for his welfare. The Instagram post went viral and was liked by every animal lover out there. And Robert hopes he can shed light to everyone about animal rights welfare.