Cats are a blast to be around. They make our day with their smartness, cuddles, big personality. However, they can be very goofy sometimes. Everyone knows that they love to stay mostly in their favorite corner, away from the human sight. But once in a while you’ll see them super playful and ready to turn your house upside down.
To witness this mood of theirs, some cat owners shared their feline’s pics on the internet. What’s Wrong With Your Catsubreddit really stands up to its name. Whenever you’ll see these pics, you will think that there’s something wrong with the cat who’s the subject of it. This group counts 287k members who share moments of their cat’s lives.
Therefore we made a selection of some of the silliest and funniest moments of these cats that we found online. Check the out in the gallery below and let us know in the comments which one you like the most.
1. I wanted a cat, but i got whatever this is instead
2. My silly cat likes to drink her water by dipping her belly into the bowl, and then licking the water off of her fur
3. Does anyone else’s cat sit like this or are yours normal?
4. He is laying on his back on top of the cabinets with his eyes wide open, just staring at the ceiling.
5. Got the lockdown COVID crazies.
6. *visible confusion*
7. Every time I yell up the stairs to my teenagers…he appears like this
8. Sloppy dreams…
9. She’ll hold this pose until you pet her…
10. Why are cats always weirdos when we’re in the bathroom
11. She yells until I let her join me in the bathtub
12. no caption needed
13. I think my cat took it personally
14. My wife took this picture and showed it to me laughing today…
15. Yoga Sleeping
16. He’s about to speak Italian
17. We’ve adopted an idiot. A dramatic idiot
18. He does this everytime I unload the dishwasher.
We are living in a world that nothing is guaranteed forever. due to extreme pollution and global warming and harmful thing happening the earth is becoming a big mess. Not only for humans but also for animals. They have been massively going on extinct and unprotected by human harm and evilness.
Nonetheless, the rates of extinction that are currently taking place are actually comparable to the rates that took place when dinosaurs were wiped off of the face of the planet.
However, there is still a ray of hope when it comes to people who actually care about other beings except themselves.
I bet Everyone knows the late, great Steve Irwin. He left behind an incredible legacy. He was a crocodile hunter with a heart of gold. Now, his loved ones are doing their best to carry on the tradition. His children Robert and Bindi have continued their conservation efforts. Irwin’s wife Terri is also heavily involved.
1. Steve Irwin was a crocodile hunter and an activist for wild animal rights.
When we remember steve we see that all he ever wanted was that all the animals in the Australian Zoo where he used to work to be treated with the utmost respect. If these animals are not given the chance to hunt down moving prey, they are more likely to become extinct. That’s why the efforts of trained handlers are important. Without their assistance, the crocodiles are unable to feed in the proper manner.
His son Murray made a recreation photo like his father did but 15 years after a very iconic photo of his father feeding the same crocodile. Now, Robert is the one who is responsible for his welfare. The Instagram post went viral and was liked by every animal lover out there. And Robert hopes he can shed light to everyone about animal rights welfare.