Cats are a blast to be around. They make our day with their smartness, cuddles, big personality. However, they can be very goofy sometimes. Everyone knows that they love to stay mostly in their favorite corner, away from the human sight. But once in a while you’ll see them super playful and ready to turn your house upside down.
To witness this mood of theirs, some cat owners shared their feline’s pics on the internet. What’s Wrong With Your Catsubreddit really stands up to its name. Whenever you’ll see these pics, you will think that there’s something wrong with the cat who’s the subject of it. This group counts 287k members who share moments of their cat’s lives.
Therefore we made a selection of some of the silliest and funniest moments of these cats that we found online. Check the out in the gallery below and let us know in the comments which one you like the most.
1. I wanted a cat, but i got whatever this is instead
2. My silly cat likes to drink her water by dipping her belly into the bowl, and then licking the water off of her fur
3. Does anyone else’s cat sit like this or are yours normal?
4. He is laying on his back on top of the cabinets with his eyes wide open, just staring at the ceiling.
5. Got the lockdown COVID crazies.
6. *visible confusion*
7. Every time I yell up the stairs to my teenagers…he appears like this
8. Sloppy dreams…
9. She’ll hold this pose until you pet her…
10. Why are cats always weirdos when we’re in the bathroom
11. She yells until I let her join me in the bathtub
12. no caption needed
13. I think my cat took it personally
14. My wife took this picture and showed it to me laughing today…
15. Yoga Sleeping
16. He’s about to speak Italian
17. We’ve adopted an idiot. A dramatic idiot
18. He does this everytime I unload the dishwasher.
A beautiful subspecies of Panthera tigris, which we simply call the Bengal tiger, was spotted by the photographer Nitish Madan, in Ranthambore National Park. The park is a mix of nature, history, and wildlife which also boasts a plethora of fauna besides the tiger. However, tigers are the creatures that Madan is most fascinated by. In fact, he’s spent over 10 years waiting for the perfect moment to capture a tiger walking in front of the picturesque Ranthambore Fort.
“My fingers were numb from the cold and I couldn’t feel them anymore. It was the moment I had been waiting for as long as I could remember. I shook my head in utter disbelief as I lifted my camera and was so glad to have been able to press the shutter button. I already knew how to compose the shot as I had practiced it a thousand times before, only this time it was with a tiger in the frame. It felt so unreal as if it was a mystic dream with a tiger crossing our world.” Madan recalls.
Through his photos, the photographer tries to advise us to treat animals with respect and care. In addition, he reminds us that due to poaching and environmental changes, such majestic creatures are slowly disappearing.