When it comes to designing buildings, that’s an architect’s thing and we just don’t bother to think of it, because we don’t have what it takes to make sure everything is done in the right way. And man, they really manage to come up with some designs that honestly blow your mind. Unfortunately, not today. Today we’re going to see the opposite of that, that kind of buildings that we would’ve done a way better job if we would’ve designed them.
There’s a whole Facebook group, called ‘That’s It, I’m Architecture Shaming’, that stays true to its name and shames some architects who didn’t bother to go that extra mile to get things done right. This group counts 68.4k members, and they are all about shaming bad architecture and sometimes appreciate weird or interesting ones.
Below we have made a collection on pictures which will really make you wonder what’s wrong of people to invest in buildings like that. Scroll down to check them out.
More info: Facebook
1. I can smell the mold from the photo.
2. This structure in my town seems to have seen something shocking.
3. Window budget got used elsewhere evidently
4. Feast your eyes on this McMansion beast. Complete with roof nub quartet, stupid turret, and parasitic garage.
5. Found on a lunchtime walk.
6. I never realized how important it is for the roof to hang over a little bit.
7. Can we all just take a moment and acknowledge that Prince produced some great music, but he lived in a water treatment station
8. Someone forgot the top half of this Dairy Queen lmao
9. I dunno, slim doesn’t seem to be digging this situation
10. WHY JUST WHY
12. Spotted in Malta. I kid you not.
13. Generally speaking, I’m all in favor of odd, bizarre, daring architecture…. but this one’s a hard pass
14. I wonder who thought this would be a good idea
15. Um… What is this?
16. Looks like they just hit the spacebar a couple times instead of using tab.
17. Canadian museum of human rights.
18. Reject modernity, embrace tradition.
19. A house I used to drive past in a little Iowa town. All I ever heard from locals was that this place had a terrible leaking problem when it rained
20. This is plane awesome