Art is one of the things that doesn’t require a specific place, date, or time to happen, it’s everywhere, even in what we think it’s just a big pile of mess. All u need it’s an artistic eye to be able to spot that needle in a haystack. We have seen examples of it before when art happened without even trying or as a matter of what was seen as a big accident, but today we have another fresh set collected from r/accidentalart subreddit. This is the place where people share images of artistic things they may have created without the intent to be artistic.
Art is really something that soothes your mind, and it’s comforting to know that you can have that peace of mind everywhere and anytime, all you need is to open your eyes and observe.
Below we have selected some of the pictures we loved most from this subreddit. Scroll down to check them out and we hope you’ll like them too.
1. Lost a window to the riot, didn’t lose an opportunity
2. This bird poop on my friends balcony that looks like a portrait of Hitler
3. This smudge looks like a mountain
4. This happened when I went to spread margarine on my toast.
5. My wine glass broke and wine spilled everywhere. It also landed in my lampshade but I’m not hating the outcome
6. Snowy landscape on a shovel after a day’s work
7. Someone dropped a bottle of Worcestershire sauce at work and it looks like a moose
8. I love you mother earth… Little bird made of ice
9. This cracked windshield looks like a Van Gogh
10. Spilled a cup of water and accidentally made a lady in a dress. Or should I say lady in a mess
11. A picture I took of a swan accidentally came out like a Monet
12. I dropped some coffee and it looks like a bird
13. Bird flew directly in to our window. It lived.
14. This towel my wife accidentally bleached that looks like an odd couple kissing in a 17th century painting.
15. Enter the quantum realm (jasmine tea left overnight)
16. Mud spatters on the car window created an accidental Monet on my friend’s outback road trip
17. One of the eggs I poached this morning came out looking like a human heart
18. This colony of moss growing inside a bike seat
19. Pan fried Brussel sprout looks like a tunnel
20. Excess resin from artwork dripped to form a high priest bestowing a guy with a hefty endowment.
21. The spilled ink on my finger looks like a forest fire have taken place.
Our climate is changing around us faster than predicted. From more frequent and extreme storms to unprecedented heatwaves, we’re indeed feeling the impacts of human-caused global warming. The icebergs are melting, various locations are experiencing greater flooding, wildfires are happening more frequently, and so on.
Specifically, scientists have studied past climate changes to understand the factors that can cause the planet to warm or cool. The big ones are changes in solar energy, ocean circulation, volcanic activity as well as the number of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere. Thus, they have each played a role at times. However, human activities are not an exception since it is believed to be main contributors to such increases in average global temperatures
And although we’re all concerned about climate change when it looks like a problem for future generations, we still ask ourselves, ‘will climate change even affect me?’ No matter what we care about, climate change is already affecting our world today. While we still have time to limit the worst impact, we have collected 15 great reasons to start acting now.
These photos illustrate the state of the planet and our climate, as it has changed over the past decade. They reveal how much seriously we must consider the climate change issues!
#1 Climate change weakens forests
#2 Beach erosion
#3 Worsening drought
Study says the current California drought is the worst in 1,200 years. Warmer temperatures are worsening droughts.