Art is one of the things that doesn’t require a specific place, date, or time to happen, it’s everywhere, even in what we think it’s just a big pile of mess. All u need it’s an artistic eye to be able to spot that needle in a haystack. We have seen examples of it before when art happened without even trying or as a matter of what was seen as a big accident, but today we have another fresh set collected from r/accidentalart subreddit. This is the place where people share images of artistic things they may have created without the intent to be artistic.
Art is really something that soothes your mind, and it’s comforting to know that you can have that peace of mind everywhere and anytime, all you need is to open your eyes and observe.
Below we have selected some of the pictures we loved most from this subreddit. Scroll down to check them out and we hope you’ll like them too.
1. Lost a window to the riot, didn’t lose an opportunity
2. This bird poop on my friends balcony that looks like a portrait of Hitler
3. This smudge looks like a mountain
4. This happened when I went to spread margarine on my toast.
5. My wine glass broke and wine spilled everywhere. It also landed in my lampshade but I’m not hating the outcome
6. Snowy landscape on a shovel after a day’s work
7. Someone dropped a bottle of Worcestershire sauce at work and it looks like a moose
8. I love you mother earth… Little bird made of ice
9. This cracked windshield looks like a Van Gogh
10. Spilled a cup of water and accidentally made a lady in a dress. Or should I say lady in a mess
11. A picture I took of a swan accidentally came out like a Monet
12. I dropped some coffee and it looks like a bird
13. Bird flew directly in to our window. It lived.
14. This towel my wife accidentally bleached that looks like an odd couple kissing in a 17th century painting.
15. Enter the quantum realm (jasmine tea left overnight)
16. Mud spatters on the car window created an accidental Monet on my friend’s outback road trip
17. One of the eggs I poached this morning came out looking like a human heart
18. This colony of moss growing inside a bike seat
19. Pan fried Brussel sprout looks like a tunnel
20. Excess resin from artwork dripped to form a high priest bestowing a guy with a hefty endowment.
21. The spilled ink on my finger looks like a forest fire have taken place.
15 Brilliant Hidden Facts in Pixar Movies That Have Been Spotted By Some Sharp-eyed People
When we think of our childhood, a big part of it was influenced by our love for cartoons. For instance, Pixar movies impress us even as adults. We all were waiting with impatience for Toy Story 4 to hit the theatres. Imagine all other adorable movies that remain a sweet part of our life. Ratatouille, Inside Out, Finding Nemo, Toy Story, Coco, and so many other movies bring us back to the sweet moments of the past anytime we sit in front of the TV.
However, besides its movies, this animating studio is known for something else as well. This one interesting detail that we didn’t notice as kids. It’s the tiny details that are hidden in the story.
Some people with sharp eyes, have noticed these details and have shared them on the internet. From the paintings to the pizza toppings, there are quite some details that didn’t cross our eyes until now. Scroll down below to find out what they are. Also, make sure to share this fact with Pixar fans that you know.
1. Kid notices something that most of us wouldn’t have: UP(2009), Cars 2 (2011)
2. In Finding Nemo (2003), Gill is a moorish idol. This species is known to not handle captivity well, so him being the one who constantly comes up with escape plans makes sense.
3. In Toy Story 2 (1999) , the American flag is replaced by the globe in rest of the world.
4. “A113” is an animator’s inside joke: It refers to a classroom number at the California Institute of the Arts where many of the Pixar folks got their start. The number has worked its way into nearly every Pixar movie.
5. Incredibles (2004) Elastagirl’s Original Suit Was Red And Mr. Incredible’s Suit Was Blue, Their First Child’s Name? Violet
6. When Mike marks an x on the calendar in red marker, it’s brighter and fresher than the rest of the marks, which have dried
7. The carpet at Sid’s house in toy story (1995) was intentionally made the same as the carpet at the overlook hotel in The Shining (1980), one of many references to the horror film throughout the Pixar series
8. In “Up” (2009) The Town Buildings Develop Over The Years
9. In Inside Out (2015), Riley’s Clothes Become More Muted As She Becomes More Depressed Throughout The Movie
10. In The Incredibles 2, The Painting In Helen’s Hotel Room Is An Illustration Of Her Seperation From The Family
11. In Inside Out, The Pizza Toppings Were Changed From Broccolis To Bell Peppers In Japan, Since Kids In Japan Don’t Like Bell Peppers. Pixar Localised The Joke
12. For Brave (2012), Pixar Developed Two New Software Programs Over Three Years To Allow Simulation Of Merida’s 1,500 Strands Of Hair Curls To Move Together With Her Movements
13. In Up (2009), Dug Is The Only Dog To Successfully Track Down The Tropical Bird Because He Is The Only Hunting Dog (Golden Retriever). All The Others Are Guard Dog Breeds
14. Whenever Characters Play Guitar In The Movie, Their Hands Form The Actual Chords Corresponding To The Music… Even Though It Would’ve Been Easy To Just Fake It
15. In The Pixar Logo After The Credits Of Wall-E, Wall-E Replaces Luxo Jr.’s Lightbulb With An Environmental Friendly Bulb After His “Round” Bulb Goes Out