Owning a cat comes with its own set of challenges. Even though, they really bring joy in your life, still you need to know a couple of things before you open your door to a cat. One thing that it’s very important it’s setting boundaries, if you don’t do that you automatically let them think that they own your house. It is that moment when you have to realize that you don’t own a cat, you live with one.
They are quite moody sometimes, one moment they want to be cuddled, the next one they’re all over you with their claws like they’re fighting for their lives. You will have cat hair everywhere, you will have to deal with their deathly stares, all sorts of mess, random cuddles and love affections and so much more.
Below we have made a list of tips and tricks that every cat owner should know before or while living with a feline.
1. Keep your feline away from fragile items, so everyone stays safe and happy
2. Making peace with the fact your bed is no longer your bed.
3. Staying very still when a cat has decided to sit on you.
4. Cats and closed doors
5. Never sleeping with your feet out of the covers because you’ll definitely wake up to kitty sneak attack.
6. Becoming completely accustomed to the presence of cat hairs everywhere.
7. Talking to the cat
8. Petting your cat in just the right place, so they don’t lash out and attack you.
9. And knowing the difference between what is too much and just enough attention.
10. You just have to deal with it
11. Sneezing in the most discreet way possible so you don’t scare the living daylights out of your cat.
12. Convincing yourself that a bite means they love you.
13. They would probably say no to everything you do
14. And that a deathly stare doesn’t necessarily mean they’re going to kill you.
15. Accepting that the bathroom will probably never be a private place again.
Bizarre Comics Coming to You Through This Very Popular Artist- They Look Like Your Vintage Comics but With a Modern Twist
Good comic reading in the afternoon is the best energy boost one can take. They say that a good laugh may prolong your life. And some people have this as a mission of their life. Making sure through their creative funny work make people laugh and joy.
Dan is also that type of comic illustrator whose profession allows him to have that honor. Being so good at his work dan is very popular. His work was published in over 360 newspapers and is shared all over the internet. So if his work seems to you familiar it might be that you have seen them before.
“His humor is inspired partly by his own real-life situations and partly by the eccentric thoughts that pop into his overly active mind. Dan has a rare talent for ruffling feathers with scathing commentary on the mindlessness of modern life, then smoothing them down with his disarming humor, charm, and self-deprecating humility.
His style is very unique and it reminds you of some vintage comics that usually our parents read in the bathroom while of course doing their thang. However, their context is entirely modern-ish twists. Dan manages to create a clever storyline and do the punchline in one panel
Enough with rambling and enjoy his work for yourself. Keep scrolling and tell us the one you liked the most!