When decorating a house today people are looking to use the space as much as possible. Although, all of us would want a king-sized bed, a big couch to watch Netflix on, and so many other items that we probably wouldn’t need at all they would look so good laying around, comparing to the house size that an average family can afford those items should be crossed of the list.
Architects and interior designers are focusing on making each piece of furniture around the house a storage unit, or use it at the utmost capacity.
People have come up with endless designs on how to maximize the space, and below we’ve made a collection of some of the best examples.
1. Cool bunk beds for more privacy
View this post on Instagram
2. Build a bed in a box
3. Playroom, Bedroom And A Closet Perfectly Fit In This Small Room
4. Genius Headboard Drawer
5. This bunk bed with a storage unit it’s perfect for saving space
6. Hang Shelves Over The Door For Extra Space
7. The stairs tho
8. Stair drawers
9. Triple Bunk Beds Done Right
10. The Inception Bed For When Kids Have A Sleepover
11. Grab Wasted Space
12. Take Storage to the Next Level
13. Towel Racks On The Door
14. A Slide-Out Pantry In 6 Inches Of Space
15. Space Saving