When it comes to organizing, some people are just gifted, they really know what they’re doing, and in no time you’ll be able to see all the mess sorted out in the most beautiful setup. And if you’re one of those people who drop a bomb in their closet every time you try to take a shirt out, then you have a lot to learn from this article.
No one wants to spend an hour looking for their keys, or lost socks because they’re not well organized and leave their stuff everywhere.
To make your life easier, we have compiled a list of nice sorted things around the house that are so satisfying to watch. The people who keep their things like this are just born to be neat and tidy. So scroll down below for some ideas you will definitely need to implement around your house to ease your life a little bit.
1. From a messy garage shelf to a pretty solution
2. Every girl needs these in their shoe closet
3. When you see this shelf, you just know this person has his life figured out
4. Attic Storage…fantastic Idea For Organizing Holiday Decor
5. Thought You Might Like To See How I Store My Stud Earrings
6. A functional + appealing entryway for a family of four
7. Improved laundry room with a home for everyday bags
8. No more mess = No more stress
9. A simple shoe bench transformation
10. Was Growing Sick Of Always Having To Lift All The Plates To Get To The Larger Ones
11. Showed My Sister The Joy Of Konmari! She Asked For Help With Her Linen Closet And I Think We Did A Great Job Even With Her Wanting To Keep A Little Too Much
12. With Quarantine In Order, There Is Lots Of Time To Tackle My Craft Corner. It Took A While, But… My Embroidery Yarn Spark(Le)s So Much Joy Now
13. I Konmari’d The Fridge. Each Bin Is A Dinner! I Put Together All The Ingredients So I Can Just Pull Out A Bin And Everything Is Right There
14. Two Dowels For Mounting Rolls Of Trash Bags Under Your Sink
15. Instead Of Tossing Out Your Old Egg Cartons, Try This Out
Brilliant Design Choices Which Made All the Difference (20 Pics)
There are pages on the world of the internet for almost everything. However we couldn’t let go of a very special page dedicated all to modern design. You might have to go to a fancy design school to figure out how to make that cool and clever and useful stuff, but obviously you don’t have to go there to know something is cool and clever and useful when you see it. Thus, the people who do are unsung heroes, because they make our lives better so subtly that sometimes we don’t even realize it.
Generally speaking, when it comes to clever design, simple is better. Believe it or not, many problems can be solved by a simple innovation. Of course, just because something is simple doesn’t mean it is easy to come up with. If anyone could come up with these ideas, they would have come around a long time ago! Either way, here are some design solutions that are especially clever, but at their core, extremely simple.
Scroll down to check them out, and let us know in the comments if you agree with us!
#1 The bag my new glasses came in
#2 Umbrella logo that only shows when it gets wet
#3 The logo of Dubai shows the name of the city in English and Arabic at the same time
#4 A push/pull sign on the door of a glasses shop
#5 Self-taught American artist Brian Mock, turns reclaimed materials into breathtaking sculptures
#6 Nice Beer Branding
#7 Bench made to make homeless people sleep better
#8 Coffee with and without caffeine
#9 Nothing but cats.
#10 The logo for a restaurant in Honolulu, HI. The name is MW, represented by forks.
#11 The “éo” looks like glasses, a perfect logo for an optician!
#12 The Design of this Restaurant Logo in Paris called Napoleon III
#13 I just noticed today that these Microsoft Office icons, when tilted, resemble different house designs.
#14 Colon Guard logo,…it’s better than Moose Creek. At least resembles a colon.
#15 The barcode for this pasta product
#16 This restaurant sign that is half shadows
#17 This gym logo
#18 Penzey’s spices cuts their labels to create a 1 in the dead space.
#19 Fishing lure meant to look like a beetle
#20 Cigarette butt disposal in the shape of a cigarette being pushed to the ground
#21 When my city repaired the sidewalks they kept the rings previously used for tying horses up intact.
#22 Hot metal looks like cold metal, so this pan has a patch that turns red to show when it’s hot.