Stupid designs are everywhere nowadays. They’re so common that we no longer get surprised by them anymore. For example, all of us have seen that stupid trick that some stores play as if they’re going to close up soon and put things on sale, and the most jerky thing is that they do this every year and nothing goes really on sale. Surprisingly, there are designs opposite of jerky, that will amaze you from these people’s ability of thinking.
To collect these designs in one place, people have started sharing them all in a subreddit called Anti asshole design: design that makes you smile. These designs can truly make you smile seeing how thoughtful people can be when it comes to helping each other out.
Scroll down to see some of the greatest examples on how to help someone without making a big fuzz about it.
1. Save the turtles
2. Found in the ladies restroom
3. An easy way to ask the company to repair wheels
4. When Tesla has common sense
5. Design that prevents assholes from creating new accounts.
6.Good call amazon! Had my husbands present shipped to my job instead.
7. This is amazing
8. One helpful sign
9. Tinder is having your back when the government doesn’t
10. Gmail will detect if you wanted to attach a file based on the content of your email, and warn you if you haven’t attached it.
11.Let’s All Think Back To Middle School (Or Any Other Time) And Think About How Great It Would’ve Been To Have This Instead Of Needing To Muster The Courage To Ask Someone
12. local bar saving you from having to touch the dirty door handle
13. help? you need it? you got it.
14. Epic Games doesn’t let you change your password if the new password’s been leaked
15. This sign in the entrance to a strip club
16. Siri’s saved me with this question unite a few times
17. The Dyslexie font
18. this apple feature
19. Appropriate soap for before or after you eat.
20. China’s Largest E-Commerce Company Uses Its Boxes As Flyers For Missing Persons
Heart Soothing Stories That Will Make You Think Someone Has Cut Onions
We often have the chance to meet good-hearted people or we encounter the sweetest moments with someone or someone who does a very good deed to us. Or just the cases of humans being just humans might inspire and elevate our spirits. Thus is this collection Today we have chosen for you all some of the most emotional cases of people who run into the sweetest situations from others or they did it themselves.
Bellow, you have all that you need to soothe your heart. I advise every one of you to grab a tissue because someone is going to cut some onions right at night. Yes us Earthwonders we are cutting onions today!
Don’t forget to let us know what do you think about this collection and follow us for more upcoming content.
1. For those with golden heart
2. In the name of his angel brother.
3. This Little Fella After Winning First Place In A Bike Tournament
4. Important Memories On Google Maps
5. I Am Finally Cancer Free! Really Excited To Live Life To The Fullest And Have Fun Again
6. He Has Cerebral Palsy, Mitochondrial Disease, And Was In Special Education Until The 7th Grade. He Just Graduated With His Aa And Highest Honors. Pride Is An Understatement
7. At The Salt Lake City Farmer’s Market A Few Years Back
8. My Favorite Graduation Photo. This Woman At My Campus’ Subway Kept Me Fed For 4 Years, And When I Was Low On Money, She Came Through For Me
9. Balloon Seller’s Kind Gesture
10. This Is The Day Our Daughter Was Declared In Remission From Stage 2 Liver Cancer
11. A Year Ago I Was Depressed And Suicidal. Today Things Have Gotten Better
12. When My Grandad Passed Away My Grandmother (She Is 85) Started Learning Painting To Distract Herself. After A Year She Gave Me This Painting
13. Best Neighbours
14. Jimmy Carter an ex USA president
15. My Best Bud And I Cleaned Up A Ton Of Trash Today On Our Day Off
16. I Just Found Out That My Neighbors Tell Their Dog I’m Outside When They Want Him To Hurry Up And Get Out The Door. This Is Him Waiting For A Treat From Me
17. Had The European Championship For Wheelchair Basketball. Took The Bronze Medal, And A Ticket To The World Championships In Japan Next Year
18. Don’t really have anyone to celebrate with, so I thought I’d share with you guys. I’m one year sober!
19. Random Girl At Farmer’s Market Seduces My Partner In Front Of My Very Eyes
20. In France, Peyo, A Beautiful 15-Year-Old Stallion, Often Comes To Comfort And Soothe Terminally Ill Patients At The Techer Hospital In Calais
The horse always chooses which patient he wants to see, kicking his hoof outside the door.