Stupid designs are everywhere nowadays. They’re so common that we no longer get surprised by them anymore. For example, all of us have seen that stupid trick that some stores play as if they’re going to close up soon and put things on sale, and the most jerky thing is that they do this every year and nothing goes really on sale. Surprisingly, there are designs opposite of jerky, that will amaze you from these people’s ability of thinking.
To collect these designs in one place, people have started sharing them all in a subreddit called Anti asshole design: design that makes you smile. These designs can truly make you smile seeing how thoughtful people can be when it comes to helping each other out.
Scroll down to see some of the greatest examples on how to help someone without making a big fuzz about it.
1. Save the turtles
2. Found in the ladies restroom
3. An easy way to ask the company to repair wheels
4. When Tesla has common sense
5. Design that prevents assholes from creating new accounts.
6.Good call amazon! Had my husbands present shipped to my job instead.
7. This is amazing
8. One helpful sign
9. Tinder is having your back when the government doesn’t
10. Gmail will detect if you wanted to attach a file based on the content of your email, and warn you if you haven’t attached it.
11.Let’s All Think Back To Middle School (Or Any Other Time) And Think About How Great It Would’ve Been To Have This Instead Of Needing To Muster The Courage To Ask Someone
12. local bar saving you from having to touch the dirty door handle
13. help? you need it? you got it.
14. Epic Games doesn’t let you change your password if the new password’s been leaked
15. This sign in the entrance to a strip club
16. Siri’s saved me with this question unite a few times
17. The Dyslexie font
18. this apple feature
19. Appropriate soap for before or after you eat.
20. China’s Largest E-Commerce Company Uses Its Boxes As Flyers For Missing Persons