Bad days are a part of life that you just can’t skip. Every once in a while you’ll wake up feeling shitty down about something that is not really in our hands to change. But what hurts even more, is feeling bad about not taking another step to make sure things are done right, like measure a door before buying a new one or close a window on your way out. These seem like very small stuff to do, but if you forget to do that, the damage will be huge.
If you’re having one of the mentioned above moments, don’t feel bad, just join this community. r/Wellthatsucks subreddit is all about sharing things that happen every day that makes us go “well, that sucks.” With 2.5 million members so far, this community is the place where people share everything that has gone wrong and spoiled their day in the worst way possible.
Earthwonders has made a collection of these disasters that will make you feel better about whatever that you’re going through, as long as you’re not in these people’s shoes.
Scroll down to see some of the biggest “well, that sucks” moments people have had in their lives.
1. Alright, guess I’ll find a new job.
2. I hate flying deer – hit from above!
3. Perfect Fit
4. We did 12 hour shifts (mon-fri) for 6 months in 2018
5. My dog used my wife’s back seat as a bathroom.
5. My disappointing M&M ice cream sandwich
6. Stuck in traffic during a hail storm.
7. A guy dropped his glasses into the dough and baked it…
8. First day of work after 2 weeks staycation. My car seemingly is a bird fav
9. The roof just caved in at my work.
10. Shout out to that time I forgot to take the stuff out of the oven before preheating it, which melted all of my cutting boards
11. When you live in Svalbard, Norway and forgot to close the window to the home office
12. My wife said to measure the door, I told her all doors are the same size…
13 . It’s so hot in australia, our outdoor lights melted
14. The ceiling in my bedroom fell on the side table and my phone is broken
15. What happens when you’re renovating and remove a load-bearing wall
16. Walking in the door after having to get a vehicle towed to the mechanics and this happens
17. Went out for a drink in Cambodia. 2 months and 5 surgeries later back home in Norway:
18. Hit a goose driving down the interstate
19. DIY Fail
20. The main water valve was not shut off for the winter in a cabin