Since a lot of traveling was canceled because of the pandemic, a lot of people have been missing that feeling of packing their bags, flying to their planned destination, checking into that hotel, and seeing the nice setup they have prepared for their guests.
I bet all of you can’t wait to spoil yourself with a good vacation, a nice hotel with a nice bar, a buffet to eat fresh food every day, a lot of outdoor activities once the world goes back to normal. Every hotel has a well thought set up to make people feel more welcomed, and make them come back from the warm hospitality they show. From thoughtful notes, candies, to some very smart arrangements you will find around the hotel.
To bring back that yearn to travel, Earthwonders made a list of hotels with the most clever, warm, and hospitable setup that will make you want to pack your bags just to have them ready in advance for whenever you can board on that plane and escape to your new paradise place.
1. Missed Out Camping This Year, So I Asked For A Tent In My Hotel Room
2.This Hotel I Stayed At Had One Dark Washcloth To Prevent Makeup Stains
3.This Mirror At My Hotel Tells Guests The Current Weather Conditions
4. My Hotel Room Bathroom Leaves A Section Of Mirror That Doesn’t Steam Up
5. This Hotel In My Town
6. This Hotel’s Fancy Style Of Stacking Fruits In Water
7. Hotel Door Signs: Do Not Disturb And Please Clean Room
8. My Toilet In The Japanese Hotel I Stayed At. You Wash Your Hands And Reuse The Water For Your Next Flush
9. This Hotel Gets It
10. I Asked The Hotel If I Could Bring My Cat. This Is What We Arrived To
11. This Checklist From A Hotel
12. The Pillows In My Hotel Are Labeled For Preferences
13. My Hotel Has A Marker To Point Towards Mecca
14. My Hotel Safe Has A Plug So You Can Charge Your Electronics While They Are Locked Away
15. Hotel Door Room Was Changed Today For People Who Uses A Wheelchair With A Lower Peephole
16. This Hotel I’m Staying At Provides A Phone That You Can Take Out With You. It Has Unlimited Mobile Data As Well As Free Calls
17. When Your Hotel Staff Go The Extra Mile
18. Out Hotel Room Is Inside A Giant Aquarium With Sharks, Mantas And Stingrays Swimming About
19. My Hotel Room Came With A Rubber Ducky For The Bathtub
20. I Ordered Snacks From Room Service And They Sent A Refrigerated Robot Butler To Deliver Them
21. Awesome Hotel Gesture
22. The Shower At My Hotel Has A Flow Meter To Know How Much Water You Use, Ice Cap Is Melting And Polar Bear Disappears If You Use Too Much
23. This Hotel I Stayed At Has A Billiards Room Through A Secret Door Behind This Bookshelf
24. The Hotel I Stayed In Has A Typewriter For Writing Reviews
25. This Showerhead In My Hotel Lets You Dial In An Exact Temperature For The Water To Stay At
20 Annoying and Unrealistic Myths That People Unfortunately Still Believe
Since we were kids, we got influenced by our parents/grandparents and the myths they told us. Society has grown through time, but there are some things that haven’t changed since the dawn of time. Things vary from culture to culture, but there are a lot of myths that people disguise as common knowledge, and we just follow them as an unwritten law. However, a lot of these myths are quite annoying. Considering the modern and technological advanced world we live in, we like to have proof of everything in order to believe it.
One reddit user, u/Eichberg, asked a question. What is an annoying myth people still believe? This question sparked some fire on the internet and around 20k people had something to share relating to it. A lot of people shared the myths they know or believe, and we made a list of some of them. Therefore, scroll down below to check it out. And if there’s another myth you know, feel free to use the comment section and share it with us.
You have to wait 24 hours before filing a missing person report – popthetab
Fish only have a 5-second memory. My fish are fed automatically on a timer and they know dinner time better than my goddamn cat. – Osr0
The Great Wall of China is the only man-made structure visible from space. First of all, it’s not, and second, other ones are.
EDIT: It’s not visible from space with the naked eye, defining “space” in the usual way as starting 62 miles up. – Plug_5
If you lift your hands above your head while pregnant you will strangle the baby. I am sure it was started by smart women who didn’t want to do all the housework while pregnant and tired. I still hear it every now and again. – Letmetellyowhat
Black belts have to register their fists as weapons… I can’t believe I was dumb enough to fall for that. What’s more interesting than that is one of the reasons (If not the only reason) that the myth propagated:
Wrestlers and well-known martial artists back in the day we’re constantly being challenged in their personal time at bars and stuff. This got super annoying and they just wanted to have peace without people trying to fight them all the time.
Many of these fighters learned that having a “lethal fists” card that they could display gave them an excuse to turn down fights without an argument for fear of “accidentally killing them”. It also worked as a deterrent.- codered434
Bulls get angry when they see the color red…- popthetab
That vaccines cause autism, are made by the government to control you etc etc – Bona-fide1·
It’s not really annoying per se but the tongue map thing. The entire tongue tastes all flavors – xXBlitzz
That you get warts from frogs. Warts come from the human papilloma virus and come from contact with the virus through broken skin. It is a human specific virus and cannot be spread through different species.
Edit: Apparently people don’t realize that toads are a type of frog. Yes, the myth is about toads but frogs can also be included if they have bumpy skin. Most people can’t tell the difference between toads and frogs anyway.-mtn-cat .
That violence in the world is getting worse and worse. Actually, in relation to the world’s population we live in the most non-violent era in history. The problem is that, while 500 years ago you might have not even heard all the news from within your city, we can now hear all the horrible news from all over the world (and we’re also more people). But still, human interaction and conflict in general is much less violent than it used to be. – mediocre_medstudent1
That if you touch a baby bird, its mother will abandon it because of the smell. Birds actually have a very bad sense of smell.- grmidnight
A lot of commonly believed stuff about the female reproductive system/anatomy, like vaginas getting loose if a woman has a lot of sex, or that having a lot of sex somehow drastically changes the look of a woman’s labia.-iswearimalady