There are a lot of designers out there that come up with some incredible ideas, and it is hard not to praise them for it. When we see a product, the things that pop out the most are the functionality and the aesthetic representation of it. That kind of designed is done with a high attention to every single detail. When it comes to styling something in the matter of beauty, designers are focusing more on simple things to make it look “cleaner.”
Minimalism is what characterizes our modern era. Therefore, every day and more people are focusing on things that are functional but still not irritating to the eye as well. There are a lot of designs out there that meet those points, and below we have made a collection of them.
Therefore, scroll down below to check them out. And don’t forget to upvote your favorite and use the comment section to let us know what you think of these incredible designs.
1. Each picture is made of as many pixels as that of the endangered species population- designed by Yoshiyuki Mikami
2. Found in twitter
3. All the hooks and shelves you need!
4. Saw this on Facebook, by Invisible York
5. A clever way to show what ancient ruins looked like
6. Ignoring the politics, this anti-gun pro-adoption poster design
7. These measuring cups are designed to visually represent fractions for intuitive use
8. Itsukushima Shinto Shrine appears on the dish when sauce is poured on it
9.Cool tables in Plymouth that look like it’s anti-gravity
10. These bollards outside a school shaped like pencils
11. This “Seatbelts save lives” campaign
12. Carpet patterned street
13. Tinder is having your back when the government doesn’t
14. This Alzheimers awareness ad
15. This Benjamin Franklin mug I just got with a slot to make the end of your tea bag the kite
16. Daring add by a company that sells hats
17. Ad for an eyewear company
18. The logo on my umbrella only shows up when wet
19. My raincoat reveals a floral pattern when wet
20. The inside of the pizza box was a tuxedo
21. Fork at the Eiffel tower is the Eiffel tower
22. An ashtray that gives a visual representation of the negative effects of smoking cigarettes
23. Don’t know if these stairs cut it.
24. Really great minimalist billboard ad
25. This unbelievably creative logo!
26. The Bollards Outside This School In Dublin Look Like Pencils
When we think of our childhood, a big part of it was influenced by our love for cartoons. For instance, Pixar movies impress us even as adults. We all were waiting with impatience for Toy Story 4 to hit the theatres. Imagine all other adorable movies that remain a sweet part of our life. Ratatouille, Inside Out, Finding Nemo, Toy Story, Coco, and so many other movies bring us back to the sweet moments of the past anytime we sit in front of the TV.
However, besides its movies, this animating studio is known for something else as well. This one interesting detail that we didn’t notice as kids. It’s the tiny details that are hidden in the story.
Some people with sharp eyes, have noticed these details and have shared them on the internet. From the paintings to the pizza toppings, there are quite some details that didn’t cross our eyes until now. Scroll down below to find out what they are. Also, make sure to share this fact with Pixar fans that you know.
1. Kid notices something that most of us wouldn’t have: UP(2009), Cars 2 (2011)
2. In Finding Nemo (2003), Gill is a moorish idol. This species is known to not handle captivity well, so him being the one who constantly comes up with escape plans makes sense.
3. In Toy Story 2 (1999) , the American flag is replaced by the globe in rest of the world.
4. “A113” is an animator’s inside joke: It refers to a classroom number at the California Institute of the Arts where many of the Pixar folks got their start. The number has worked its way into nearly every Pixar movie.
5. Incredibles (2004) Elastagirl’s Original Suit Was Red And Mr. Incredible’s Suit Was Blue, Their First Child’s Name? Violet
6. When Mike marks an x on the calendar in red marker, it’s brighter and fresher than the rest of the marks, which have dried
7. The carpet at Sid’s house in toy story (1995) was intentionally made the same as the carpet at the overlook hotel in The Shining (1980), one of many references to the horror film throughout the Pixar series
8. In “Up” (2009) The Town Buildings Develop Over The Years
9. In Inside Out (2015), Riley’s Clothes Become More Muted As She Becomes More Depressed Throughout The Movie
10. In The Incredibles 2, The Painting In Helen’s Hotel Room Is An Illustration Of Her Seperation From The Family
11. In Inside Out, The Pizza Toppings Were Changed From Broccolis To Bell Peppers In Japan, Since Kids In Japan Don’t Like Bell Peppers. Pixar Localised The Joke
12. For Brave (2012), Pixar Developed Two New Software Programs Over Three Years To Allow Simulation Of Merida’s 1,500 Strands Of Hair Curls To Move Together With Her Movements
13. In Up (2009), Dug Is The Only Dog To Successfully Track Down The Tropical Bird Because He Is The Only Hunting Dog (Golden Retriever). All The Others Are Guard Dog Breeds
14. Whenever Characters Play Guitar In The Movie, Their Hands Form The Actual Chords Corresponding To The Music… Even Though It Would’ve Been Easy To Just Fake It
15. In The Pixar Logo After The Credits Of Wall-E, Wall-E Replaces Luxo Jr.’s Lightbulb With An Environmental Friendly Bulb After His “Round” Bulb Goes Out