Every design we make is a reflection of our inner self. The way we dress, we rearrange furniture around the house, speak, eat.. it’s an expression of imagination and personality.
What you surround yourself with, says a lot about you as a character. In most cases, people try to do a good representation of themselves by adapting to new trends of living. However, there are cases where you just can’t even imagine what has been going on in the designer’s head.
We’ve had our share of bad designs which you can check here, here, and here. We thought that was enough, but nope. Sh****_housing subreddit can’t fail to deliver images that stand up to its name.
From horrible design, construction, condition, to filthy living conditions, scroll down below to see some images that will send shivers up your spine.
1. Saving space
2. At least water will run away
3. A million dollar San Francisco apartment with a lovely diagonal support beam in the middle of the kitchen
4. I’ve always wanted a sunken living room
5. Took care of the bathroom door!
6. €1000 a month for this definitely-haunted bedsit in Ireland
7. My eyes hurt.
8. Pay £1001 to watch your partner take a shit from the luxury of your bed
10. I see your 3 awkward sinks and raise you: kitchen on a budget
11. This is abysmal
12. 2nd floor jacuzzi anyone?
13. Who needs a separate bathroom anyways
14. What ever the hell this is.
15. Does This Count?
16. At least the sinks are okay.
17. Comes with an atrium
18. Don’t mind the curb
19. Landlord hung the microwave, this is as far as it opens before hitting the wall.
Usually, the main aim of hotels is to provide a comfortable accommodation, offering safety and relaxing spaces for travelers. However, there are also unique hotels made to give guests a thrilling experience rather than just a relaxing stay. And if you wonder which one you would rather go for, it all depends on your personality type and spirit energy.
Turkish Hayri Atak Studio is the designer of the proposed Cliff Concept Boutique Hotel into Preikestolen, a cliff in southern Norway. The hotel, which is definitely not for the faint hearted, has become a popular tourist attraction. Such hotel features a swimming pool with a see-through bottom that juts out from the side of the cliff face. It features three levels of guest rooms and two observation decks, one at the top of the cliff and one at the bottom – alongside the swimming pool. The first of its kind, this swimming pool can be placed on top of a 55-storey luxury hotel!
Simply scroll down, and enjoy the views of this gorgeous hotel. Also, remember to upvote your favorite view!