Nowadays it has become hard to believe our own eyes. With all the technological innovations, programs and different apps, there are so many ways to distort the reality within seconds.
A lot of impressive images we see on the internet, disappoint us by being fake. There have been so many examples like that, that at some point whenever we see something good, we just think that it must be fake since it’s too good to be true.
Examples like that have made a lot of people have trust issues, since it’s too hard to know what to believe.
Below we have made a list of quite some images that have gone viral on social media but actually turned out to be fake.
1. Paris Hilton’s Offensive T-Shirt
2. A Guy Creating An Amazing Fried Rice Wave A Photo Of A Tourist Taken Moments Before 9/11
3. This was supposedly taken in a flooded shopping mall, but… get real!
4. This is supposedly a photo of the supermoon, but the moon has been enlarged and moved.
6. This is supposedly a child sleeping between the graves of his parents, but it’s actually a photo shoot. The boy is the nephew of the photographer.
7. Behind The Scenes Photo Of MGM Intro
8. Yup. So not real.
9. A guy creating an amazing fried rice wave
10. Woman squatting like a frog
11. 10yearschallenge against deforestation
12. Picture of a dwarf giraffe
13. Magical Castle. This magical castle that probably most of us would love to visit or even stay in is unfortunately a combination of a photo of a rock in Thailand and a castle in Germany.
14. Dangerous Pilot Selfie
Fake Vs Real!