Nowadays with everything being digitalized, physical maps have gone out of usage as well. While traveling no one needs to use a physical map to get elsewhere, but still, maps are a great way of illustrating many different things. So far some of the examples we’ve seen were embroidery maps of Pakistan and India which show the rich diversity of fashion across each country, or this animated maps that show how the earth would look like if all the ice would melt, or just a whole community of map lovers who share almost anything related to maps.
Today we have a new set of maps which is way different from the examples shown above. We’re talking about some maps that are so terrible that they become good. There’s an entire Instagram and Facebook page dedicated to posting the most terrible maps on the internet that actually are not that bad after you really think about it.
We’ve made a selection of some of their most terrible yet funniest that you can check out in the gallery below.
1. Culinary map of Europe according to Italy
2. Most oddly named town in each US state
3. Crappy neighbor 101
4. Map of all the countries where the prime minister shat themselves in McDonald’s
5. The UK’s strangest place names
6. Every US state if they had an independence movement like Brexit
7. How the rest of the world sees the USA
10. Google maps after protestors in Bristol tore down a statue of slave trade Edward Coulston and threw it in the river
11. Boobs vs Butts map Pornhub
14. Cat Earth Theory
15. How to find Kentucky