Nature it’s filled with art. Everywhere you go, you will see a tree, a rock, a flower, an animal, or even a shadow, in this case, nature is always an endless source of inspiration and the best creator that even the best artist can’t top. As people, we try to create extraordinary things by using different techniques, illusions, but nature’s version of it it’s a hundred times better.
Below is a collection of nature art made only with shadow. Something no professional photographer can create, no matter how much they try to put the lights on in the right place and time. It turns out that shadows can produce some incredible optical illusions, and turn up in the most unexpected places and forms. And what’s even more curious, that the shadow, depending on the Sun’s position in our skies, might create the optical illusion just for minutes or sometimes seconds. In other words, to catch a shadow creating an illusion is quite a chance of luck.
Scroll down below to see this temporary artwork of nature’s made just for a couple of seconds for humans to enjoy.
1. The shadow here looks like of some people in the park.
2. “The Shadow Of My Plane Formed A Rainbow Around It”
3. “Shadow Gives Impression Of Infinite Staircase”
4. There was a shadow heart while this man was proposing to his girlfriend
5. “Cheerful shadow”
6. “My Friend’s Golf Team Photo Had Some Unfortunate Shadows”
7. The shadow on his shirt makes it look like the guy in the back is photoshopped into the picture
8. This Truck Just Wants To Say “Hi”
9. This Tree’s Shadow
10. Even The Shadows In Scotland Are Plaid
11. Sitting On The Couch With A Headache And An Ice Pack On My Head When My Girlfriend Tells Me Not To Move
12. The Sun Melted The Snow Everywhere Except Where The Bikes’ Shadows Were
13. Cool Sticker Shadow Effect I Saw This Morning
14 . This Spider’s Reflection In A Pool
15. My Shoe Lace Shadow Looks Like A Man Climbing A Mountain