We all have seen those pictures that we had to go back and look at again in order to understand what is really going on in the picture. Our eyes deceive us sometimes, but I guess only a person with a sharp eye will be able to tell what’s going on in the pictures below at first glance.
Today we have made a collection of exactly a set of those pictures that will make you scratch your brains in order to find out the whole point of the image. We all end up seeing two or more different things, and that’s the best part of seeing what our brains allow us to see.
“Left my head on the top shelf.”
“Bunny’s best and only angle from now on”
Scroll down below to see this collection of images that will play tricks with your brain.
1. Here’s what happens when you don’t get enough sleep for a long time.
2. When there’s too much traffic and you get to that all-important event via magic carpet
3. Just two people holding a mirror
4. The joke of perspective: the dog looks like a huge monster.
5. Eye shadow can transform. Or distort
6. This gives a whole new meaning to “playing like a girl.”
7. When you manage to trick gravity.
8. This photo of my nephew and me
9. David Copperfield definitely did something with this dog.
10. He doesn’t know yet how to talk to girls, but he sure can take an amazing selfie.
11. This looks dangerous at first, but it’s actually a toy railway.
12. Don’t call the fire team just yet…
13. Giant pigeons
14. Not at all sure what’s going on here.
15. You’ll have to look twice
16. The right angle can turn a bear into a bird.