Everyone wants to learn life hacks how to do things easier, struggle less, and know how to put in use every item around you. These hacks are some of the things you learn when you’re challenged to learn everything by yourself, and definitely not things that you will expect to learn at school.
We are lucky to be able to find everything on the internet, and one of these things is the hacks we and cool guides we are talking about. There’s a whole subreddit called The multi-million-member ‘Cool Guides’ community on Reddit, where you can find the coolest, funniest, and very informative guides on how to be smarter in life.
It is the type of virtual encyclopedia that everyone needs to have access to.
Below we’ve selected some of their best guides that you must see.
1. How To Survive A Head On Collision
2. How to survive a dog attack
3. How Panic Attacks Work
4. A 7-Step Guide to Immunity
5. Guide to world shipping routes and choke points
6. Types of OCD
7. The lifecycles of stars explained. [OC]
8. A More Comprehensive Guide To Symptoms Of Depression
9. Armed Forces Ranks, Order of Precedence and Devices
10. How a Bitcoin Transaction Works
11. What countries are protesting about
12. The Histomap – 4000 Years of World History
13. Beware of bitsy biting beasts
14. A guide to Shakespeare’s settings
15. How Paint Can Change A Room
16. This is for all of us that learnt english as a second language. Useful as heck.
17. A Restaurant Guide For How You Want Your Steak Cooked
18. From The Us Holocaust Museum
19. How To Assert Dominance Over A Waterfall
20. Copper Through The Patina Process
Heart Soothing Stories That Will Make You Think Someone Has Cut Onions
We often have the chance to meet good-hearted people or we encounter the sweetest moments with someone or someone who does a very good deed to us. Or just the cases of humans being just humans might inspire and elevate our spirits. Thus is this collection Today we have chosen for you all some of the most emotional cases of people who run into the sweetest situations from others or they did it themselves.
Bellow, you have all that you need to soothe your heart. I advise every one of you to grab a tissue because someone is going to cut some onions right at night. Yes us Earthwonders we are cutting onions today!
Don’t forget to let us know what do you think about this collection and follow us for more upcoming content.
1. For those with golden heart
2. In the name of his angel brother.
3. This Little Fella After Winning First Place In A Bike Tournament
4. Important Memories On Google Maps
5. I Am Finally Cancer Free! Really Excited To Live Life To The Fullest And Have Fun Again
6. He Has Cerebral Palsy, Mitochondrial Disease, And Was In Special Education Until The 7th Grade. He Just Graduated With His Aa And Highest Honors. Pride Is An Understatement
7. At The Salt Lake City Farmer’s Market A Few Years Back
8. My Favorite Graduation Photo. This Woman At My Campus’ Subway Kept Me Fed For 4 Years, And When I Was Low On Money, She Came Through For Me
9. Balloon Seller’s Kind Gesture
10. This Is The Day Our Daughter Was Declared In Remission From Stage 2 Liver Cancer
11. A Year Ago I Was Depressed And Suicidal. Today Things Have Gotten Better
12. When My Grandad Passed Away My Grandmother (She Is 85) Started Learning Painting To Distract Herself. After A Year She Gave Me This Painting
13. Best Neighbours
14. Jimmy Carter an ex USA president
15. My Best Bud And I Cleaned Up A Ton Of Trash Today On Our Day Off
16. I Just Found Out That My Neighbors Tell Their Dog I’m Outside When They Want Him To Hurry Up And Get Out The Door. This Is Him Waiting For A Treat From Me
17. Had The European Championship For Wheelchair Basketball. Took The Bronze Medal, And A Ticket To The World Championships In Japan Next Year
18. Don’t really have anyone to celebrate with, so I thought I’d share with you guys. I’m one year sober!
19. Random Girl At Farmer’s Market Seduces My Partner In Front Of My Very Eyes
20. In France, Peyo, A Beautiful 15-Year-Old Stallion, Often Comes To Comfort And Soothe Terminally Ill Patients At The Techer Hospital In Calais
The horse always chooses which patient he wants to see, kicking his hoof outside the door.