Everyone wants to learn life hacks how to do things easier, struggle less, and know how to put in use every item around you. These hacks are some of the things you learn when you’re challenged to learn everything by yourself, and definitely not things that you will expect to learn at school.
We are lucky to be able to find everything on the internet, and one of these things is the hacks we and cool guides we are talking about. There’s a whole subreddit called The multi-million-member ‘Cool Guides’ community on Reddit, where you can find the coolest, funniest, and very informative guides on how to be smarter in life.
It is the type of virtual encyclopedia that everyone needs to have access to.
Below we’ve selected some of their best guides that you must see.
1. How To Survive A Head On Collision
2. How to survive a dog attack
3. How Panic Attacks Work
4. A 7-Step Guide to Immunity
5. Guide to world shipping routes and choke points
6. Types of OCD
7. The lifecycles of stars explained. [OC]
8. A More Comprehensive Guide To Symptoms Of Depression
9. Armed Forces Ranks, Order of Precedence and Devices
10. How a Bitcoin Transaction Works
11. What countries are protesting about
12. The Histomap – 4000 Years of World History
13. Beware of bitsy biting beasts
14. A guide to Shakespeare’s settings
15. How Paint Can Change A Room
16. This is for all of us that learnt english as a second language. Useful as heck.
17. A Restaurant Guide For How You Want Your Steak Cooked
18. From The Us Holocaust Museum
19. How To Assert Dominance Over A Waterfall
20. Copper Through The Patina Process