We all have been victims of a scam when shopping online. One thing that we keep in mind, is that nothing is really as wee see in the pictures. However, for some with a big faith, that’s not true. Often we buy things based on the pictures we see, without stopping to check the reviews and the details of the product. We know, it’s fabulous and you want it, but first make sure you’re going to get what you want. There are a lot of victims of these online scams, who had nothing to do, except swallow their mistake. It’s okay to happens once, you learn from it. And hey, you’re not the only one.
A lot of these victims of scams shared their experiences with the internet on the the r/Scams subreddit .This group counts 256k members, and this is the place where people inform each other about all kinds of scams. Today though, we’re going to focus on the shopping scams in particular.
Although, we try to be cautious about the way we’re spending our money, sometimes people are just too good at getting away with it. Below we have compiled a list of some of the worst, yet hilarious scams people decided to share.
Scroll down below for the big crack-up of the day.
1. My sister bought this dress on wish. Never buy anything from wish
2.BEWARE OF Acelote.com!
3. I paid almost 40USD for an Automatic Sprouter Machine and they sent 2 plastic recipients
4. What I ordered (left) vs. What I got (right)
5. We ordered the cake on the left and received the cake on the right. Elmo has seen better days
6. Bought This Beauty During Quarantine For $60. I Was Stoked To Get My Hands On One Since They Were Sold Out Everywhere
7. Ordered a gourmet dipped pears gift set – received overpriced bag of pears with disgusting chocolate bars (Hazelton’s Gift Baskets)
8. My poor manfriend ordered an inflatable trolling boat online. He expected mediocre quality, but what arrived exceeded his wildest expectations….
9. This guy bought a smartphone online but received a stone
10. Bought dust filters for my PC, got this instead from AliExpress, LMAO
11. What was ordered vs. What was received. Pretty disappointing
12. I ordered a meditation book from amazon and every page just says “Inhale” and “Exhale”
13. Dad made the classic mistake of buying something on amazon without checking it’s size. We now have two 10 foot lamps
14. as a reminder, don’t buy anything from an Instagram ad
15. Ordered online and was sent only one right shoe. They “fixed” the issue by sending me two more right shoes
16. I ordered a 6ft tall rainbow tree from a Facebook ad and this is what showed up. I’m crying from laughing so hard, I’ve never had this happen in real life
17. Mom ordered steps for the dog. What she thought she ordered vs. What she got
18. What we ordered vs. What we got (feat. My dog)
19. So today I received my airpods from amazon. God these are huge
20. Online vs. when it arrived
Shoppers Say Weird Poses Of Zara Models Makes It Impossible To Do Online Shopping (25 Pics)
25 Hilarious Images Collected From Reddit’s Largest Humor Depository That Will Light Up Your Day