Plastic is one of the things that is the most presents in our lives, even though we try to find solutions to get rid of it. A lot of big companies are shifting their products into more eco-friendly and recyclable packaging to help lower the waste. Unfortunately, this isn’t being practiced by all the companies out there. Some even choose to do the exact opposite by wrapping their products in lots of layers in order to protect the product better, but only seeing the packaging of these products will make you feel mad about the whole waste that goes with it.
Who wraps one single tomato or potato with three layers of plastic?? That is completely insane, and people are done being quiet about it! All over internet, people are sharing images of the most ridiculous packaging they’ve seen, and it’s crazy to even think how thoughtless these companies are. There are a lot of sites where people have tried to raise their voice over this matter. One Instagram account that talks about this waste is pointless_packaging, that share some of the most awful packaging and call out the companies to face their own shame. As they say : “We’re not going away until the packaging does. ”
Scroll down below to see some of the most irritating pointless plastic examples that people just couldn’t ignore but be mad about it.
1. Not the sort of limelight @costcutter are after but they can have it anyway
When we think of our childhood, a big part of it was influenced by our love for cartoons. For instance, Pixar movies impress us even as adults. We all were waiting with impatience for Toy Story 4 to hit the theatres. Imagine all other adorable movies that remain a sweet part of our life. Ratatouille, Inside Out, Finding Nemo, Toy Story, Coco, and so many other movies bring us back to the sweet moments of the past anytime we sit in front of the TV.
However, besides its movies, this animating studio is known for something else as well. This one interesting detail that we didn’t notice as kids. It’s the tiny details that are hidden in the story.
Some people with sharp eyes, have noticed these details and have shared them on the internet. From the paintings to the pizza toppings, there are quite some details that didn’t cross our eyes until now. Scroll down below to find out what they are. Also, make sure to share this fact with Pixar fans that you know.
1. Kid notices something that most of us wouldn’t have: UP(2009), Cars 2 (2011)
2. In Finding Nemo (2003), Gill is a moorish idol. This species is known to not handle captivity well, so him being the one who constantly comes up with escape plans makes sense.
3. In Toy Story 2 (1999) , the American flag is replaced by the globe in rest of the world.
4. “A113” is an animator’s inside joke: It refers to a classroom number at the California Institute of the Arts where many of the Pixar folks got their start. The number has worked its way into nearly every Pixar movie.
5. Incredibles (2004) Elastagirl’s Original Suit Was Red And Mr. Incredible’s Suit Was Blue, Their First Child’s Name? Violet
6. When Mike marks an x on the calendar in red marker, it’s brighter and fresher than the rest of the marks, which have dried
7. The carpet at Sid’s house in toy story (1995) was intentionally made the same as the carpet at the overlook hotel in The Shining (1980), one of many references to the horror film throughout the Pixar series
8. In “Up” (2009) The Town Buildings Develop Over The Years
9. In Inside Out (2015), Riley’s Clothes Become More Muted As She Becomes More Depressed Throughout The Movie
10. In The Incredibles 2, The Painting In Helen’s Hotel Room Is An Illustration Of Her Seperation From The Family
11. In Inside Out, The Pizza Toppings Were Changed From Broccolis To Bell Peppers In Japan, Since Kids In Japan Don’t Like Bell Peppers. Pixar Localised The Joke
12. For Brave (2012), Pixar Developed Two New Software Programs Over Three Years To Allow Simulation Of Merida’s 1,500 Strands Of Hair Curls To Move Together With Her Movements
13. In Up (2009), Dug Is The Only Dog To Successfully Track Down The Tropical Bird Because He Is The Only Hunting Dog (Golden Retriever). All The Others Are Guard Dog Breeds
14. Whenever Characters Play Guitar In The Movie, Their Hands Form The Actual Chords Corresponding To The Music… Even Though It Would’ve Been Easy To Just Fake It
15. In The Pixar Logo After The Credits Of Wall-E, Wall-E Replaces Luxo Jr.’s Lightbulb With An Environmental Friendly Bulb After His “Round” Bulb Goes Out