Cleaning is necessary and satisfying. There’s just nothing better than recovering something that has been forgotten and bring it back to its former glory, and the dirtier it was, the better it looks.
And what gets dirtier than the things which left outside or stay there for years? Faced to deal with the elements: the rain, the mud, the smog, and pollution, many of these objects seemed past rescue, fortuned to decay in a stinking morass of crud and muck. But, meet the powerwasher, a true superhero of cleaning, there is nothing that this hard worker cannot clean. It can really do wonders!
Here we have 25 satisfying photos:
1. Art piece somewhere in the west end (London).
2. One of the most satisfying jobs I’ve done in the past.
3. Teaching them young! Close supervision of course.
4. 10 years sitting outside.
5. Wife wanted me to buy a new rug for the baby to learn to crawl on. I bought a power washer instead.
6. They’re cleaning this fountain just next to the Red Square. I can see why.
7. My parents’ patio hadn’t been washed in years. Got around to borrowing a washer and used one for the first time.
8. This was done while power washing a pavement.
9. My hometown recently power washed the town hall.
10. This building halfway through cleaning in Vienna.
12. Bought a drone for my power washing business, first shot was a success.
13. Powerwashed dam in eastern Germany.
14. Cleaned up this chunk yesterday.
15. This woman uses the power washer she got as a birthday gift to unleash her creative potential.
16. Refreshing garden chairs.
17. Scored this for $50, so spent 10 minutes on it with 3100 PSI.
18. I did a thing.
19. Power washing an outdoor redwood table – paused halfway through to appreciate the difference.
20. Inherited these chairs 20 years ago. Washed yesterday.
21. Spent the day power washing my grandmother’s house. Had to be sure the other grandkids knew the truth.
22. I legitimately thought fences just faded into that grey until I borrowed power washer and 12 hours later…
23. Did this porch/house a while ago showing before and after used with no bleach.
24. First wash since moving in. So satisfying.
25. Customer wanted a “Test spot” to convince husband power washing needed to be done.