As we’re trying to follow the latest trends, we know that photoshop plays a huge role in many people’s lives nowadays. We try to adapt to this new lifestyle by doing most of the things that the society does, but sometimes we take it a little bit too far. Since everything is all about appearances, some influencers take their photoshop game a little bit too far, and come up with some unrealistic results, that are nothing but hilarious.
You don’t need to have a sharp eye to spot these changes, as they are the first thing you notice the moment you lay eyes on the picture. These images don’t go unnoticed by social media users. Unfortunately, many of them end up on the r/InstagramReality subreddit.
1. She made herself look like a AI Virtual Robot…
It is ridiculous to see how hard some people try to not be themselves. A lot of these influencers get shamed for the unrealistic beauty standards they try to set, when even they hide after a photoshop brush.
Below we made a selection of some of the most ridiculous edits people have made on their image. Scroll down to check out these images will make you crack up in laughter.
3. Wife’s Instagram post vs husband’s Instagram post.
4. Thighs for days… Calves for minutes
5. Is that your face? Is that your body? What?!
6. One of the weirder ones I’ve found in the wild, via Twitter.
7. first one found in the wild
8. Those damn mirrors and glasses. On a shop’s IG page. Don’t ever buy from brands that endorse this type of thing.
9. Can you spot it? – Last one from this person, promised. OR Will the someone eat that or will it be thrown away?
10. Left is from a video, right is what she posts…
11. Can you spot them all? – Today I will have my cold pressed juice on the stove, just ‘beneath’ 😛 the extraction fan. Am I spoiling the search? There are so many more…
12. I hear wavy bars are sturdier.
13. I don’t even know what to say (sorry if wrong flair)
14. Is there even room for organs
15. It’s all about the angels
16. Found on facebook
17. This sub summarized in a picture
18. “Only minimal editing” – yeah, right
19. Teeny tiny foot
20. People really think they can photoshop themselves ten pounds lighter and then walk out in public like no one will notice.
When we think of our childhood, a big part of it was influenced by our love for cartoons. For instance, Pixar movies impress us even as adults. We all were waiting with impatience for Toy Story 4 to hit the theatres. Imagine all other adorable movies that remain a sweet part of our life. Ratatouille, Inside Out, Finding Nemo, Toy Story, Coco, and so many other movies bring us back to the sweet moments of the past anytime we sit in front of the TV.
However, besides its movies, this animating studio is known for something else as well. This one interesting detail that we didn’t notice as kids. It’s the tiny details that are hidden in the story.
Some people with sharp eyes, have noticed these details and have shared them on the internet. From the paintings to the pizza toppings, there are quite some details that didn’t cross our eyes until now. Scroll down below to find out what they are. Also, make sure to share this fact with Pixar fans that you know.
1. Kid notices something that most of us wouldn’t have: UP(2009), Cars 2 (2011)
2. In Finding Nemo (2003), Gill is a moorish idol. This species is known to not handle captivity well, so him being the one who constantly comes up with escape plans makes sense.
3. In Toy Story 2 (1999) , the American flag is replaced by the globe in rest of the world.
4. “A113” is an animator’s inside joke: It refers to a classroom number at the California Institute of the Arts where many of the Pixar folks got their start. The number has worked its way into nearly every Pixar movie.
5. Incredibles (2004) Elastagirl’s Original Suit Was Red And Mr. Incredible’s Suit Was Blue, Their First Child’s Name? Violet
6. When Mike marks an x on the calendar in red marker, it’s brighter and fresher than the rest of the marks, which have dried
7. The carpet at Sid’s house in toy story (1995) was intentionally made the same as the carpet at the overlook hotel in The Shining (1980), one of many references to the horror film throughout the Pixar series
8. In “Up” (2009) The Town Buildings Develop Over The Years
9. In Inside Out (2015), Riley’s Clothes Become More Muted As She Becomes More Depressed Throughout The Movie
10. In The Incredibles 2, The Painting In Helen’s Hotel Room Is An Illustration Of Her Seperation From The Family
11. In Inside Out, The Pizza Toppings Were Changed From Broccolis To Bell Peppers In Japan, Since Kids In Japan Don’t Like Bell Peppers. Pixar Localised The Joke
12. For Brave (2012), Pixar Developed Two New Software Programs Over Three Years To Allow Simulation Of Merida’s 1,500 Strands Of Hair Curls To Move Together With Her Movements
13. In Up (2009), Dug Is The Only Dog To Successfully Track Down The Tropical Bird Because He Is The Only Hunting Dog (Golden Retriever). All The Others Are Guard Dog Breeds
14. Whenever Characters Play Guitar In The Movie, Their Hands Form The Actual Chords Corresponding To The Music… Even Though It Would’ve Been Easy To Just Fake It
15. In The Pixar Logo After The Credits Of Wall-E, Wall-E Replaces Luxo Jr.’s Lightbulb With An Environmental Friendly Bulb After His “Round” Bulb Goes Out