When in need to find the answer to something, we go scroll down on the internet to find it. When in need to shop, get in touch with someone, work, write, think, read, cry, laugh, we have a solid base to turn to nowadays. Among the many reasons, we would open our computer to scroll down through, we’ll focus on the laughing part since everyone needs to free some serotonin through an era of a pandemic.
What could makes us happier more than a collection of awesome memes collected in a single subreddit r/Funny, is Reddit’s largest humor depository. With a number of 3.6m members, this online community contains one of the most hilarious contents on the internet. Below we’ve made a collection of all kinds of memes, random pictures, road signs, illustrations, hilarious videos, and many more.
Scroll down below to crack yourself up with this hilarious collection of images we’ve put together.
1. Try this again, Scotland don’t fuck around
2. Scottish Farm
3. Danger glocc
4.Our baby announcement photo. My wife looked so obnoxiously thin 24 hours after delivery that I joked I looked like the one who had just delivered. So we decided to swap for a funny photo.
5. What has he seen
7. I’m a 911 Dispatcher, and it is public safety telecommunicator week. HR got us giant “911” shaped donuts. We were all a little concerned when we opened the first box.
8. He did say please
9. Mr. Peanutbutter got a new gig
10. Take me now…
11. Viva Mexico!
12. I’m out for my morning potty to walk with my little dog & this was sitting on the side of the road in front of my neighbor’s house
13. Please, just let me sign in…
14. Laundry revenge is the best revenge
15. How to prematurely terminate your internship at NASA
16. My grandma wanted some “creative” grad photos of my friend since we’re graduating at the same time. This was her least favorite
17. Harold’s a beast
18. After getting hit by a car this year, I thought this was the only appropriate costume for Halloween!
19. Thankful to this unknown man for striking a pose and for not messing with my camera set up after he stumbled upon it. Also added, a bobcat using the log just a couple of weeks prior.
20. Turns out I’m not very good at online shopping.
21. When my wife had an ultrasound for our first child I took a photo of the printout so she could send to friends and family on what’s app. Instead, I sent her this xenomorph image and she sent it to everyone before realizing what it was. She was not amused.
22. Renovating the house, decided to put this in the wall before its boarded up so I can give the next person who renovates the house a heart attack
23. Sometimes I really wonder if we are in a comedy show of an alien tv…
24. My fourth grader’s math homework. She said, “This way I didn’t even need to think about it.”
25. I’m 49 ….. Just found this in my mum’s bookcase …..WTF
20 Annoying and Unrealistic Myths That People Unfortunately Still Believe
Since we were kids, we got influenced by our parents/grandparents and the myths they told us. Society has grown through time, but there are some things that haven’t changed since the dawn of time. Things vary from culture to culture, but there are a lot of myths that people disguise as common knowledge, and we just follow them as an unwritten law. However, a lot of these myths are quite annoying. Considering the modern and technological advanced world we live in, we like to have proof of everything in order to believe it.
One reddit user, u/Eichberg, asked a question. What is an annoying myth people still believe? This question sparked some fire on the internet and around 20k people had something to share relating to it. A lot of people shared the myths they know or believe, and we made a list of some of them. Therefore, scroll down below to check it out. And if there’s another myth you know, feel free to use the comment section and share it with us.
You have to wait 24 hours before filing a missing person report – popthetab
Fish only have a 5-second memory. My fish are fed automatically on a timer and they know dinner time better than my goddamn cat. – Osr0
The Great Wall of China is the only man-made structure visible from space. First of all, it’s not, and second, other ones are.
EDIT: It’s not visible from space with the naked eye, defining “space” in the usual way as starting 62 miles up. – Plug_5
If you lift your hands above your head while pregnant you will strangle the baby. I am sure it was started by smart women who didn’t want to do all the housework while pregnant and tired. I still hear it every now and again. – Letmetellyowhat
Black belts have to register their fists as weapons… I can’t believe I was dumb enough to fall for that. What’s more interesting than that is one of the reasons (If not the only reason) that the myth propagated:
Wrestlers and well-known martial artists back in the day we’re constantly being challenged in their personal time at bars and stuff. This got super annoying and they just wanted to have peace without people trying to fight them all the time.
Many of these fighters learned that having a “lethal fists” card that they could display gave them an excuse to turn down fights without an argument for fear of “accidentally killing them”. It also worked as a deterrent.- codered434
Bulls get angry when they see the color red…- popthetab
That vaccines cause autism, are made by the government to control you etc etc – Bona-fide1·
It’s not really annoying per se but the tongue map thing. The entire tongue tastes all flavors – xXBlitzz
That you get warts from frogs. Warts come from the human papilloma virus and come from contact with the virus through broken skin. It is a human specific virus and cannot be spread through different species.
Edit: Apparently people don’t realize that toads are a type of frog. Yes, the myth is about toads but frogs can also be included if they have bumpy skin. Most people can’t tell the difference between toads and frogs anyway.-mtn-cat .
That violence in the world is getting worse and worse. Actually, in relation to the world’s population we live in the most non-violent era in history. The problem is that, while 500 years ago you might have not even heard all the news from within your city, we can now hear all the horrible news from all over the world (and we’re also more people). But still, human interaction and conflict in general is much less violent than it used to be. – mediocre_medstudent1
That if you touch a baby bird, its mother will abandon it because of the smell. Birds actually have a very bad sense of smell.- grmidnight
A lot of commonly believed stuff about the female reproductive system/anatomy, like vaginas getting loose if a woman has a lot of sex, or that having a lot of sex somehow drastically changes the look of a woman’s labia.-iswearimalady