If you have heard of the expression “absolute unit” before, then you know what we’re going to be talking about in this article, if not, let us show you what that means. “Absolute unit” refers to a human or animal with exceptional body mass, size, and/or corpulence. We are aware of the aware size a person or animal can grow, but yet there are some beings put there that truly amaze us with their ability to grow.
This expression however started all as a meme that was shared from a Twitter user:
Since then, this expression has been used to compare to same things with a huge contrast in size. Now there’s a whole subreddit r/AbsoluteUnits where people share the absolute unit they’ve encountered in their lives.
We present to you today some of the most bizarre, hilarious, collection of images that really define the term absolute unit’. Scroll down below to check them out.
1. I saw your NYC rat and present you a UK mutant rat
2. I was told to share this pic of Mr. Puddly here
3. The amount of fluff on this dog
4. This bunny with Absolute Units for ears.
5. This absolute unit blocks the way into the submarine
6. Absolute absolute unit of an Elephant Seal, named Minazo.
7. Penguin Chonk
8. A tremendous amount of good boy
9. Pumpkin growing contest winner
10.This Maine Coon is an absolute unit!
11.He and his little fellas
12. Troy Jackson was the heaviest basketball player of all time weighing 227kg (500lbs) and standing 211cm (6’10).
13. 11 lbs 8 oz baby
14. Absolute unit of a baby.
15. Chonky Chinchilla
16. This Absolute long boi
17. Absolute Unit of an Irish Wolfhound
18. A bad dog owner dumped this wolfdog at a kill shelter when he got too big and too much to handle. Luckily a sanctuary took him, instead and saved his life! His DNA testing came back as 87.5 % gray wolf, 8.6 % Siberian husky, and 3.9 % German shepherd
19. This big guy
20. Sal takin’ an afternoon nappy nap
21. 3,000 pounds bison
22. A comfy chonk
24. Very thicc floof
25. This Irish wolfhound
26. An absolute unit of a Gray Percheron. This is the same horse 5 years apart. They transition from a black coat to a gray coat as they grow older.
27. OMGGG! This Blue Whale
‘Dogspotting’ – The Cutest Instagram Account (50 Pics)
We all love some extra animal content on the internet. I mean.. who can get enough of these adorable creatures that make our life better? Not us at least. Whoever has a dog, is like those new moms that can’t stop posting pictures of their babies on the internet. And since internet is the place that gathers people with all kinds of challenges, these lovely creatures have been involved in many of them.
Dogspotting is just that – an Instagram account where the manager shares photos of various dogs. And it’s just as pure as it sounds. The account has 46.4k followers. It is dedicated to spotting, photographing, and sharing photos of random dogs. It’s also “a fun place to hang out with friends who enjoy dogs.” From the cutest pic to the silliest one, there’s basically everything you will need to see to make your day better. Some dogs just have those extra squishy cheeks that you can’t stop squashing. Therefore, scroll down below to check them out and upvote your favorite pic.