Seeing how careless some people are, no wonder you have to repeat something a dozen times to get it done right. Some don’t even bother to go that extra mile to do the task in the right way. We made a list previously about that, which you can check here.
However today, we are focusing on the moments when your request gets taken very literally, especially in the food industry. A lot of times we have been created by the nice commercial posters that make everything look super tasty. But in reality, it’s quite the opposite.
Sometimes we tend to be a little picky about what we want, and we expect the food workers to grant our wish. At the end of the day, we’re paying for it so why not enjoy the results. Now let’s mix hangry people and some witty food workers, and we’ll come up with this hilarious list of images we prepared for you down below.
Scroll down below to check out this amusing list of images that will make you be cautious of what you wish for next time.
1. When Your 3 Year Old Asks For A Rainbow Dinosaur Donut Birthday You Deliver. Drew Up The Design And Had It Made And They Did An Awesome Job
2. Local Donut Shop Made A Child’s Perfect Donut
3. Asked For Extra Pepperoni
4.Ordered Two Cheese And One Pepperoni. Got One Pepperoni
5. Asked If They’d Be Willing To Slip One Extra Into My 10-Box
6. Gin Martini, Extra Olives
7. I Asked For My Burger To Be Cut In Half At Work…
8. Told The Guys I Like A Lot Of Extra Sauce Because It Just Makes The Food So Much Better. They Definitely Complied. Shout Out To The Taco Bell On Central In NYC
9. I’d Be Fine With This, Honestly
10. They Gave Him What He Asked For, Not What He Wanted
11. I Asked For Extra Cheese On My Cali 4×4 Burger
12. Asked For Extra Cheese
13. I Left A Note In The Delivery Instructions Asking For As Much Extra Ranch As “Legally Allowed By State Law”
14. I Asked My Thai Place To Make It So Spicy Someone Would Get In Trouble … They Gave Me This
15. Asked Waffle House For As Much Chocolate Chips And They’re Allowed To Give Me
16. Just Ordered A 12 Inch Pizza And Meant To Ask For It To Be 10 Inch, I Mistyped And Put 1 Inch…
17. I Asked The Lady To Cut My Sandwich Into Three Pieces
18. I Mean I Like Mushrooms On Pizza But This Is Too Far!
19. Sour Cream On The Side Please
20. Dude Asked For Extra Mayo
21. Arby’s Workers Understand How Amazing Their Sauce Is
22. I Didn’t Even Ask For Extra Olives Or Mushrooms, But Wow
23. Asked For A Side Of Onions. Wasn’t Disappointed
24. I Told My Son He Could Only Get One Donut
25. Asked If I Could Buy One Single Munchkin For My Dog’s Birthday (Who Loves The Drive-Thru) And They Blessed Her With All This. Glazed Munchkins, Bacon, And Whipped Cream!
26. Friend Ordered Chicken On Her Pizza In Israel. Reasonable Execution
Our climate is changing around us faster than predicted. From more frequent and extreme storms to unprecedented heatwaves, we’re indeed feeling the impacts of human-caused global warming. The icebergs are melting, various locations are experiencing greater flooding, wildfires are happening more frequently, and so on.
Specifically, scientists have studied past climate changes to understand the factors that can cause the planet to warm or cool. The big ones are changes in solar energy, ocean circulation, volcanic activity as well as the number of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere. Thus, they have each played a role at times. However, human activities are not an exception since it is believed to be main contributors to such increases in average global temperatures
And although we’re all concerned about climate change when it looks like a problem for future generations, we still ask ourselves, ‘will climate change even affect me?’ No matter what we care about, climate change is already affecting our world today. While we still have time to limit the worst impact, we have collected 15 great reasons to start acting now.
These photos illustrate the state of the planet and our climate, as it has changed over the past decade. They reveal how much seriously we must consider the climate change issues!
#1 Climate change weakens forests
#2 Beach erosion
#3 Worsening drought
Study says the current California drought is the worst in 1,200 years. Warmer temperatures are worsening droughts.