The past last weeks have been difficult, some of us have to work from home and the only colleagues we have right now are our pets. But it’s nice to have them there because they can make our workday better.
Hoping that these images below will make your day a little brighter 🙂
1. When You Work From Home And Your Manager Wants A Word With You
2. Proving His Belly Rub Is More Important Than My Meeting…
3. New Home Office Co-Worker With Boundary Issues
4. Coffee First, Then Meeting
5. This Is My Co-Worker Shilo Trying To Get My Attention. He Puts His Rings On His Head Like This When He Wants Me To Play With Him
6. Oh, Hooman’s Having A Call? I Sings For His Colleagues!
7. When The It Department Is Less Than Helpful…
8. My Coworker Never Forgets To Heal Me Up
9. When Your Co-Worker Just Wants The Cupboard Opened So They Can Eat All Your Apocalypse Snacks!
10. Lola Is Big On Sharing The Office Space
11. My Coworkers Didn’t Invite Me To The Meeting.
12. Petunia Is Mad I Stopped Petting Her To Try To Join A Skype Meeting
13. What Are Your Job Qualifications?
14. Fine, Take Over My Meeting. They Like You Better, Anyway!! 🤣🤣
15. You Wanna Go Working Hoomam? Nah, Stay Here
16. My Coworker Does Not Understand Social Distancing
17. When You Coworker Steals Your Coffee
18. My Co-Worker Has Mastered His Supervisory Stare
19. Turned Away From My Desk To See My Coworker Rolling Around On The Floor For Attention
20. The New Girl In The Office Is A Little Weird
21. My Co-Workers Told Me That They Both Worked The Night Shift, So I’ll Have To Run The Office Alone During The Day.
22. Someone To Watch Over Me
23. Just Finished Biting The Power Cord On The Home Laptop.
24. My Coworker Helps Me Draw By Trying To Eat The Tablet Pen