Probably you all have hear of that expression that kinda makes you cringe “It’s funny how day by day nothing changes. But when you look back, everything is different.” And man, that’s true. It is always difficult to notice the change if you can’t compare it to the past. And when you do, that changes everything. it even changes your perspective on things.
There are a lot of examples of before and after out there that really blow our mind. They way humans can transform theirselves for better or worse, animals, things around us. Once we become more observant and realize this change, something inside us changes as well.
Below is a list of comparison images. Scroll down to check it out and make sure to upvote the one you appreciate the most.
1. Two different doctors once told me i wouldn’t live to see my 40th. I was 500 pounds at the time. Today is my 40th. During that time i lost 350lbs
2.This is how much food you can get for the cost of a pack of cigarettes in Australia
In 2019, the Australian government once again hiked tobacco excise, taking the average packet to a world record of $35. It expected to reach $40 sometime in 2020, and one health official reportedly said the habit will cost an average smoker about $10,000 a year. Are these measures effective? Well, according to the Australian Bureau of Statistics, the number of adults in Australia who smoke daily plunged from 23.8 percent in 1995 to 13.8 percent in 2017-18.
3. After 9 years of work, i finally got my braces off! I couldn’t stop smiling
4. First day of chemo vs. Last
5. William Utermohlen was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease. He drew self-portraits until he could barely recognize his own face
6. Wooden chair, before and after
7. The world’s largest ocean sunfish compared to how small they are at birth
8.Becoming mothers together
9. Without and with a flash photo comparison of an anti-paparazzi scarf
10. Me And My Cousin. 2005 And 2020. It Was Much More Difficult To Take The Picture Now
11. The size of a tiger paw compared to a man’s hand
12.My ankle two days before giving birth (left) and my ankle two days after giving birth (right)
13.This is what really got to me. 5 lbs of fat compared to 5 lbs of muscle
14. This is a side by side of me and my twin
15. Two samples of meteorites that came from the moon and mars. The black one is martian and the grey one is lunar
16. I bought my first bike one year ago today
17. Vials of heroin, fentanyl, and carfentanil side by side, each containing a lethal dose of the drug
18. I just want a bigger pocket please, is that too much to ask for? Sincerely, women everywhere
19.Mom compares what food she can buy for £30 vs. What the “£30-worth” government food package looks like
20. 1st picture was the peak of my depression. 2nd is a recent one after almost an year of medication and self care
21. Before And After Of A Man Who Walked Across China For A Year
22. The Difference In Me And My Twin’s Skin Color. He Goes Outside, I Don’t
Kids are far more clever than we give them credit for. We should know, we used to be kids ourselves! Their imaginations are in overdrive, their wittiness is off the charts, and they have their ‘snappy comebacks’ levels set all the way to 11. Today we’re featuring the times that kids outsmarted their parents with some hilarious and genuinely impressive power moves, as shared on the r/madlads subreddit.