Japan is one of the most interesting countries on Earth. A country made from an archipelago off the coast of East Asia which is well-known for its unique and proud culture. Japanese culture is so incredible and it has embraced technology like no other nation on the planet.
Their deeply rooted politeness, precision, and dedication to work are rarely seen anywhere else, and you might know Japan as a home to anime, sumo wrestlers, cherry blossoms, and bullet trains, their ingenuity shows in many other aspects of their daily lives.
These Japanese facts seem so far from the Western culture we’re used to that some of their traditions might seem exotic to us.
Below are some facts about Japanese culture, there are so many that this one post couldn’t fit them all.
Most Organized Luggage Pickup You’ll Ever See. All Upright With Handle Facing Outward For Easy Pickup
Rice Paddy Art Is An Art Form Originating In Japan Where People Plant Rice Of Various Types And Colors To Create Images In A Paddy Field
A Hotel In Tokyo Has A Reception Desk That Is Run By Robot Dinosaurs
This Fountain In Kanazawa, Japan Displays The Time
This Tank Style Stairs Dolly In Japan
The Fire Escape For This Building Is A Slide
The Japanese eBay Seller I Bought This PS3 Game From Also Sent Me A Japanese Tea Bag With It
This Hand-Written Letter I Received From A Mail Order Off Amazon
Japanese Team Leaves A Spotless Locker Room With A “Thank You” Note In Russian Despite Their Heartbreaking 2-3 Defeat To Belgium
Went Into A Police Booth In Tokyo To Get Directions To A Place 3 Blocks Away, The Officer Made Me A Detailed Handdrawn Map To Make Sure I Find It… Just Wow!
This Sign In Japan Shows The Proper Seating Etiquette
In Japan, Beginner Drivers Use A Shoshinsha Mark – Green And Yellow V-Shaped Symbol That New Drivers In Japan Must Display On Their Cars For One Year After They Obtain A Standard Driver’s License. There Is Also A Fukushi Mark Used To Denote Elderly Drivers
Unattended Grocery Store. Just Pick What You Want And Leave The Money In The Jar
Flight Delayed In Japan. Airline Employees Bow To The Passengers To Apologise
Sticker That Was On My Package From Japan
A Tiny Pocket In The Back Of Train Seat To Put Your Train Ticket In So When The Conductor Comes Round He Just Checks It Without Waking You Up
Japan’s Highest Bridge’s Height Is Compared To Godzilla
The Seat Pattern On The Train In Japan Tells You Where Priority Seating Is
Bus Driver Holding An Umbrella So That You Don’t Get Wet While Opening Yours
Real-Life Mario Kart Racing In Tokyo Traffic
Sheet Of Paper That Japanese Trains Give To Riders To Excuse Their Tardiness At Work. It Indicates The Date And How Late The Train Was
Japan Is A Rapidly Ageing Population And Is Running Out Of Workers To Take Care For Elders. They Are Solving This Problem With Robots. One Of Them – Robear – Is Able To Lift A Parson And Transfer Him To A Wheelchair Or Help To Get To A Bathroom
Anti-Bacterial Handrails In Tokyo Metro Escalator
Heart Soothing Stories That Will Make You Think Someone Has Cut Onions
We often have the chance to meet good-hearted people or we encounter the sweetest moments with someone or someone who does a very good deed to us. Or just the cases of humans being just humans might inspire and elevate our spirits. Thus is this collection Today we have chosen for you all some of the most emotional cases of people who run into the sweetest situations from others or they did it themselves.
Bellow, you have all that you need to soothe your heart. I advise every one of you to grab a tissue because someone is going to cut some onions right at night. Yes us Earthwonders we are cutting onions today!
Don’t forget to let us know what do you think about this collection and follow us for more upcoming content.
1. For those with golden heart
2. In the name of his angel brother.
3. This Little Fella After Winning First Place In A Bike Tournament
4. Important Memories On Google Maps
5. I Am Finally Cancer Free! Really Excited To Live Life To The Fullest And Have Fun Again
6. He Has Cerebral Palsy, Mitochondrial Disease, And Was In Special Education Until The 7th Grade. He Just Graduated With His Aa And Highest Honors. Pride Is An Understatement
7. At The Salt Lake City Farmer’s Market A Few Years Back
8. My Favorite Graduation Photo. This Woman At My Campus’ Subway Kept Me Fed For 4 Years, And When I Was Low On Money, She Came Through For Me
9. Balloon Seller’s Kind Gesture
10. This Is The Day Our Daughter Was Declared In Remission From Stage 2 Liver Cancer
11. A Year Ago I Was Depressed And Suicidal. Today Things Have Gotten Better
12. When My Grandad Passed Away My Grandmother (She Is 85) Started Learning Painting To Distract Herself. After A Year She Gave Me This Painting
13. Best Neighbours
14. Jimmy Carter an ex USA president
15. My Best Bud And I Cleaned Up A Ton Of Trash Today On Our Day Off
16. I Just Found Out That My Neighbors Tell Their Dog I’m Outside When They Want Him To Hurry Up And Get Out The Door. This Is Him Waiting For A Treat From Me
17. Had The European Championship For Wheelchair Basketball. Took The Bronze Medal, And A Ticket To The World Championships In Japan Next Year
18. Don’t really have anyone to celebrate with, so I thought I’d share with you guys. I’m one year sober!
19. Random Girl At Farmer’s Market Seduces My Partner In Front Of My Very Eyes
20. In France, Peyo, A Beautiful 15-Year-Old Stallion, Often Comes To Comfort And Soothe Terminally Ill Patients At The Techer Hospital In Calais
The horse always chooses which patient he wants to see, kicking his hoof outside the door.