As much as we try to be careful, there are some things in life that you can’t avoid. Mistakes make life as it is, and if it wasn’t for them we would be able to separate the right from wrong. However there are some things in life with which we have to be extra careful, since the damage is unaffordable.
Unfortunately, people have had those kid of cases, and it honestly hurts to watch. ‘That Looked Expensive’ subreddit is that corner on the internet where people share all the damage done that costs a fortune. They feature any kind of accident. Car accidents, damaged paintings and sculptures that costs hundreds of thousands, and os much more.
We compiled a list of the biggest damages this group has shared. Scroll down below to check it out, and make sure to upvote the one you find the most tragic.
1. Big oof.
4. Residential homes built in South Dakota over undisclosed abandoned gypsum mine… sinkhole renders entire neighborhood’s property values now worthless.
5. Yesterday a woman who decided to use a right turn as an opportunity to do a spontaneous u turn, hit my Dad’s Stingray. He’s had it since I was a baby.
6. Rattlesnake bite in the US.
7. 80+ mph winds in Iowa today
8. Things got a little out of hand while cooking breakfast yesterday
10. My car after i got hit by a Porsche Panamera. He was drunk and was speeding. Yet the insurance blames me cause i was doing a manouver to my driveway. Financially destroyed.
11. SUV Crashes into McLaren Dealer
12. A £1 Million ($1.4 Million) Lamborghini Based Bat-mobile got into an accident with a Renault Scenic
14. Lamborghini Urus crashed and abandoned in Andorra
15. Of all the cars the Deer had to pick…
16. When a 300k wall of monitors falls over
17. Supercar storage in Cheshire burned down…
18. If insurance companies had nightmares…
19.Nick Wylde would be impressed
20. Remember that bridge you guys built? We need another one
21. 50,000 Liters Wine Spill At Bodegas Vitivinos In Spain
22. There will be meetings
23. Tree vs. SUV: Tree wins
24. When you forget you parked on top of the self-hiding garage
We are living in a world that nothing is guaranteed forever. due to extreme pollution and global warming and harmful thing happening the earth is becoming a big mess. Not only for humans but also for animals. They have been massively going on extinct and unprotected by human harm and evilness.
Nonetheless, the rates of extinction that are currently taking place are actually comparable to the rates that took place when dinosaurs were wiped off of the face of the planet.
However, there is still a ray of hope when it comes to people who actually care about other beings except themselves.
I bet Everyone knows the late, great Steve Irwin. He left behind an incredible legacy. He was a crocodile hunter with a heart of gold. Now, his loved ones are doing their best to carry on the tradition. His children Robert and Bindi have continued their conservation efforts. Irwin’s wife Terri is also heavily involved.
1. Steve Irwin was a crocodile hunter and an activist for wild animal rights.
When we remember steve we see that all he ever wanted was that all the animals in the Australian Zoo where he used to work to be treated with the utmost respect. If these animals are not given the chance to hunt down moving prey, they are more likely to become extinct. That’s why the efforts of trained handlers are important. Without their assistance, the crocodiles are unable to feed in the proper manner.
His son Murray made a recreation photo like his father did but 15 years after a very iconic photo of his father feeding the same crocodile. Now, Robert is the one who is responsible for his welfare. The Instagram post went viral and was liked by every animal lover out there. And Robert hopes he can shed light to everyone about animal rights welfare.