There have been a lot o moments where we have seen our beloved pets copy our behaviors, whether it’s a limp walk or a face mimic that expresses an emotion. Animals can adapt really quickly, and to seem them act like us it’s quite adorable.
For example, dogs who behave like their humans also have some interesting characteristics; they could have been chosen because they have physical attributes similar to their human. … They are in tune with people’s emotions and facial expressions; the closer bond a dog and human have, the more likely the dog is to mimic.
1. Admiring baby like us
2. This is how a baby gorilla and a baby human react to a cold stethoscope
3. Dog intentionally fake coughs to get more attention, if this isn’t intelligent behavior I don’t know what is
4. This is dawn the orangutan. She saw zoo workers cleaning off after a shift. So dawn stole a cloth and now she cleans off everyday too
5. Orangutan couple walking in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam
6. When Mom is making a cake and her kids are eagerly waiting:
7. Googled “pole dancing amateur” …this was unexpected
8. Nobody likes paperwork
9. “OMG! I’ve dreamt of this moment for so long and now I have no words!”
10. Se heard me sniffling and gave me a napkin.
11. This dog is just plain awesome
12. “Ready for some spring cleaning! I just need to find the broom.”
13. How you sleep knowing tomorrow is Sunday and no alarm will wake you up:
14. Bird uses his own feather for some satisfying head scratches
15. She barks to call him. He comes, they rub and greet each other and they go for a walk.
Our climate is changing around us faster than predicted. From more frequent and extreme storms to unprecedented heatwaves, we’re indeed feeling the impacts of human-caused global warming. The icebergs are melting, various locations are experiencing greater flooding, wildfires are happening more frequently, and so on.
Specifically, scientists have studied past climate changes to understand the factors that can cause the planet to warm or cool. The big ones are changes in solar energy, ocean circulation, volcanic activity as well as the number of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere. Thus, they have each played a role at times. However, human activities are not an exception since it is believed to be main contributors to such increases in average global temperatures
And although we’re all concerned about climate change when it looks like a problem for future generations, we still ask ourselves, ‘will climate change even affect me?’ No matter what we care about, climate change is already affecting our world today. While we still have time to limit the worst impact, we have collected 15 great reasons to start acting now.
These photos illustrate the state of the planet and our climate, as it has changed over the past decade. They reveal how much seriously we must consider the climate change issues!
#1 Climate change weakens forests
#2 Beach erosion
#3 Worsening drought
Study says the current California drought is the worst in 1,200 years. Warmer temperatures are worsening droughts.