There are a lot of people who pick sides when it comes to talking about cold or warm weather. Some prefer the cold over the warm sunny day, and vice versa.
It might be an easy choice if you like to play in the snow or take a nice sunbath as long as you haven’t met the real extremes of these climates.
To all of those who choose cold before warm, you will probably change your mind after viewing the pictures in the gallery below.
1. “This glass has frozen overnight inside my car.”
2. The car had frozen and this was what was left when leaving.
3. This lake froze with a beautiful floral pattern.
4. What you see in this photograph is a totally frozen egg.
5. It looks like a fake photo but it isn’t. This is frozen water in a forest.
6. Drops from sprinklers that fall on the lawn and have frozen.
7. The way this stalactite has grown is truly chilling.
8. It was very cold and windy at the same time.
9. Would you sit on this bench for a while?
10. It is not a snowflake, nor is it the broken glass. It is a frozen cobweb in the mirror.
11. In this country you can get to have a frozen look without any makeup.
12. Both images are from the Michigan Lighthouse. The difference is that in the second it is totally frozen.
13. The lake has actually taken this shape after it froze.
14. A geyser that has frozen just as the water has come out.
15. Now answer this question: Do you still love the cold?
16. In this house they must defrost the tank every time they use the bathroom.
17. The person who took this image did it after seeing with his own eyes how the ice was growing.
18. They are not ghosts, it is a hose from a gas station that has frozen at -58ºC.
19. In the Russian metro, animals must be protected from freezing temperatures.
20. This is a completely frozen lake.
21. You can see the original size of the balloons before they deflate.
22. This has happened in Canada. The strong cold has frozen this waterfall.
23. This has not been done by a person, but is a work of nature.
24. The figure of a Jaguar car covered in ice on a day of freezing temperatures.
25. It’s time to eat!
26. Siberia -69 and 73 degrees!
Which one is your favorite?