Nature is wonderful. It is amazing to see all the beauty that surrounds us every day. When we think of nature we think of the beautiful landscapes, the sweet song of birds, the colorful flowers, and just the sublime side of it. However, there’s more to it. Although we try to ignore the dark side of it, at some point is impossible.
When you really get to explore outdoors, you will see that nothing is like the sweet picnic you’re used to enjoying. From bizarre creatures, plants to unusual anomalies, there’s everything out there that will make never leave your house again. But hey, nature finds its way in, even if you don’t open the door for it.
Below we have made a collection that will freak you out. It one of those spine-chilling collections of images you can’t even lay your eyes on for too long. Scroll down below to check them out, and make sure to upvote the freakiest one.
1. This busy owl killed 70+ lemmings and surrounded his nest with their fresh corpses
2. This is a hammerhead bat and is by far the creepiest animal I’ve seen
3. I heard some noise on the roof this morning
4. Gecko eats his own tail
5. Wasps build nest around a discarded child’s doll
6. What, exactly, was the sequence of events that led to this?
7. Mama centipede protecting her babies
8. Cymothoa Exigua is a type of parasite that enters fish’s gills, eats their tongue, and then replaces it
9. What do you do when you see a flying fox in your backyard? (the Philippines)
10. So many bees in the wall that their honey is leaking through an outlet
11. Haven’t cleaned behind the dresser in months
12. The skeleton of a puffer fish is pretty metal
13. Wingless fly Penicillidia that attaches to bats’ heads and never leaves its body
14. Mother and girlfriend found this on the beach today. Any idea what it is?
15. Sphynx cat with no eyes
16. In case you ever wanted to know what a hedgehog skeleton looked like
17. Mossy frogs
18. Birds using a dead pike’s mouth to nest
19. Teeth in a squid suction cup
20. Damn nature, you scary…
21. Frog with eyes in its mouth as a result of macromutation
22. My mum’s toilet after a recent flood
23. An abandoned hornet’s nest my dad found in his shed that he hadn’t been in for a couple years. The head is apart of a wooden statue it fused with
24. Devil’s fingers fungus
25. Got home from work to find this tarantula hawk wasp carting off a huntsman spider
26. Was In The Middle Of A Zoom When I Noticed This
We are living in a world that nothing is guaranteed forever. due to extreme pollution and global warming and harmful thing happening the earth is becoming a big mess. Not only for humans but also for animals. They have been massively going on extinct and unprotected by human harm and evilness.
Nonetheless, the rates of extinction that are currently taking place are actually comparable to the rates that took place when dinosaurs were wiped off of the face of the planet.
However, there is still a ray of hope when it comes to people who actually care about other beings except themselves.
I bet Everyone knows the late, great Steve Irwin. He left behind an incredible legacy. He was a crocodile hunter with a heart of gold. Now, his loved ones are doing their best to carry on the tradition. His children Robert and Bindi have continued their conservation efforts. Irwin’s wife Terri is also heavily involved.
1. Steve Irwin was a crocodile hunter and an activist for wild animal rights.
When we remember steve we see that all he ever wanted was that all the animals in the Australian Zoo where he used to work to be treated with the utmost respect. If these animals are not given the chance to hunt down moving prey, they are more likely to become extinct. That’s why the efforts of trained handlers are important. Without their assistance, the crocodiles are unable to feed in the proper manner.
His son Murray made a recreation photo like his father did but 15 years after a very iconic photo of his father feeding the same crocodile. Now, Robert is the one who is responsible for his welfare. The Instagram post went viral and was liked by every animal lover out there. And Robert hopes he can shed light to everyone about animal rights welfare.