Art is meant to challenge us; our beliefs, our prejudices, even our ideas of what we tend to believe to be potential.
Sculptures are the perfect unit for this, as they let the creator play tricks on the attention and trick the viewer’s ideas of logic. This assortment of sculptures does exactly that. From unbelievable feats of balance on a grand scale to plain head-scratching magic, the list has it all!
Scroll all the way down to check people, objects, and animals that defy gravity for yourself, and prepare to be tricked by these attractive and gravity-defying items.
1. What A Stable Life He Has
2. I Love Physics
3. Just Running On Water, Nothing Special
4. What Do You Know About Physics?
5. This Stack Of Pianos On A Beach At Low Tide
6. My Friends Love To Balance Stuff
7. How’s This For A Pringle Ringle Border Collie Border?
8. This Perfectly Balanced Piece Of Driftwood On The Edge Of The Dam I Photographed. It Had Been Balanced Like That For At Least A Week, Since My First Visit There
9. Here Are Some Bowling Balls I Stacked
10. Because Who Needs Physics?
11. I Don’t Want To Do It Again
12. A Japanese 1 Yen Coin Is So Light It Won’t Even Break Surface Tension On Water
13. Found An Icicle Held Only By A Spider’s Web
14. Gecko Chilling Out On The Water’s Surface Tension Of My Fishtank
15. Snow Is Curling Off This Roof
16. These Magnets Are Stocked Past The End
17. How Do I Turn The Anti-Gravity Setting Off On My Dog?
18. Cannot Tell If Broken Or Upgraded
19. I Always Thought Jesus Was A Shepherd, Not A Husky
20. This Kid At My School Likes To Stack Pencils
21. Ice Sheet Holding Onto Trees After Flood Subsides
22. Who Needs Thumbs, When You’ve Got Things Handled
23. Saw These Stacked Stone Arches At The Beach This Morning
24. Windy Day In The Northeast Caused These Icicles To Form Sideways
25. Bro, Do You Even Inertia?
26. Pic Of Noodles At -60°C: Concordia Research Station, Antarctica
27. The Way My Cup Broke
28. Ice Mold Staying In Place After Driving Away
29. Mountain Goats Don’t Give A Sh*t About Your Gravity
30. My Boyfriend’s Cat Likes To Sleep Against The Wall
Same Crocodile, Same Place 15 Years Apart- Steve Irwin’s Son Recreates His Father’s Most Iconic Photo
We are living in a world that nothing is guaranteed forever. due to extreme pollution and global warming and harmful thing happening the earth is becoming a big mess. Not only for humans but also for animals. They have been massively going on extinct and unprotected by human harm and evilness.
Nonetheless, the rates of extinction that are currently taking place are actually comparable to the rates that took place when dinosaurs were wiped off of the face of the planet.
However, there is still a ray of hope when it comes to people who actually care about other beings except themselves.
I bet Everyone knows the late, great Steve Irwin. He left behind an incredible legacy. He was a crocodile hunter with a heart of gold. Now, his loved ones are doing their best to carry on the tradition. His children Robert and Bindi have continued their conservation efforts. Irwin’s wife Terri is also heavily involved.
1. Steve Irwin was a crocodile hunter and an activist for wild animal rights.
When we remember steve we see that all he ever wanted was that all the animals in the Australian Zoo where he used to work to be treated with the utmost respect. If these animals are not given the chance to hunt down moving prey, they are more likely to become extinct. That’s why the efforts of trained handlers are important. Without their assistance, the crocodiles are unable to feed in the proper manner.
His son Murray made a recreation photo like his father did but 15 years after a very iconic photo of his father feeding the same crocodile. Now, Robert is the one who is responsible for his welfare. The Instagram post went viral and was liked by every animal lover out there. And Robert hopes he can shed light to everyone about animal rights welfare.