Art is meant to challenge us; our beliefs, our prejudices, even our ideas of what we tend to believe to be potential.
Sculptures are the perfect unit for this, as they let the creator play tricks on the attention and trick the viewer’s ideas of logic. This assortment of sculptures does exactly that. From unbelievable feats of balance on a grand scale to plain head-scratching magic, the list has it all!
Scroll all the way down to check people, objects, and animals that defy gravity for yourself, and prepare to be tricked by these attractive and gravity-defying items.
1. What A Stable Life He Has
2. I Love Physics
3. Just Running On Water, Nothing Special
4. What Do You Know About Physics?
5. This Stack Of Pianos On A Beach At Low Tide
6. My Friends Love To Balance Stuff
7. How’s This For A Pringle Ringle Border Collie Border?
8. This Perfectly Balanced Piece Of Driftwood On The Edge Of The Dam I Photographed. It Had Been Balanced Like That For At Least A Week, Since My First Visit There
9. Here Are Some Bowling Balls I Stacked
10. Because Who Needs Physics?
11. I Don’t Want To Do It Again
12. A Japanese 1 Yen Coin Is So Light It Won’t Even Break Surface Tension On Water
13. Found An Icicle Held Only By A Spider’s Web
14. Gecko Chilling Out On The Water’s Surface Tension Of My Fishtank
15. Snow Is Curling Off This Roof
16. These Magnets Are Stocked Past The End
17. How Do I Turn The Anti-Gravity Setting Off On My Dog?
18. Cannot Tell If Broken Or Upgraded
19. I Always Thought Jesus Was A Shepherd, Not A Husky
20. This Kid At My School Likes To Stack Pencils
21. Ice Sheet Holding Onto Trees After Flood Subsides
22. Who Needs Thumbs, When You’ve Got Things Handled
23. Saw These Stacked Stone Arches At The Beach This Morning
24. Windy Day In The Northeast Caused These Icicles To Form Sideways
25. Bro, Do You Even Inertia?
26. Pic Of Noodles At -60°C: Concordia Research Station, Antarctica
27. The Way My Cup Broke
28. Ice Mold Staying In Place After Driving Away
29. Mountain Goats Don’t Give A Sh*t About Your Gravity
30. My Boyfriend’s Cat Likes To Sleep Against The Wall
Heart Soothing Stories That Will Make You Think Someone Has Cut Onions
We often have the chance to meet good-hearted people or we encounter the sweetest moments with someone or someone who does a very good deed to us. Or just the cases of humans being just humans might inspire and elevate our spirits. Thus is this collection Today we have chosen for you all some of the most emotional cases of people who run into the sweetest situations from others or they did it themselves.
Bellow, you have all that you need to soothe your heart. I advise every one of you to grab a tissue because someone is going to cut some onions right at night. Yes us Earthwonders we are cutting onions today!
Don’t forget to let us know what do you think about this collection and follow us for more upcoming content.
1. For those with golden heart
2. In the name of his angel brother.
3. This Little Fella After Winning First Place In A Bike Tournament
4. Important Memories On Google Maps
5. I Am Finally Cancer Free! Really Excited To Live Life To The Fullest And Have Fun Again
6. He Has Cerebral Palsy, Mitochondrial Disease, And Was In Special Education Until The 7th Grade. He Just Graduated With His Aa And Highest Honors. Pride Is An Understatement
7. At The Salt Lake City Farmer’s Market A Few Years Back
8. My Favorite Graduation Photo. This Woman At My Campus’ Subway Kept Me Fed For 4 Years, And When I Was Low On Money, She Came Through For Me
9. Balloon Seller’s Kind Gesture
10. This Is The Day Our Daughter Was Declared In Remission From Stage 2 Liver Cancer
11. A Year Ago I Was Depressed And Suicidal. Today Things Have Gotten Better
12. When My Grandad Passed Away My Grandmother (She Is 85) Started Learning Painting To Distract Herself. After A Year She Gave Me This Painting
13. Best Neighbours
14. Jimmy Carter an ex USA president
15. My Best Bud And I Cleaned Up A Ton Of Trash Today On Our Day Off
16. I Just Found Out That My Neighbors Tell Their Dog I’m Outside When They Want Him To Hurry Up And Get Out The Door. This Is Him Waiting For A Treat From Me
17. Had The European Championship For Wheelchair Basketball. Took The Bronze Medal, And A Ticket To The World Championships In Japan Next Year
18. Don’t really have anyone to celebrate with, so I thought I’d share with you guys. I’m one year sober!
19. Random Girl At Farmer’s Market Seduces My Partner In Front Of My Very Eyes
20. In France, Peyo, A Beautiful 15-Year-Old Stallion, Often Comes To Comfort And Soothe Terminally Ill Patients At The Techer Hospital In Calais
The horse always chooses which patient he wants to see, kicking his hoof outside the door.