As we already said, everyone deserves a second chance. Everyone deserves to be loved, especially abandoned animals! They require so little and give you so much – unconditional love for as long as they live!
The look in their eyes after they have been rescued and offered a home shows enough of how grateful they are, and trust me, there are few things in life that can be as rewarding as this.
Seeing the transformation these rescued kittens experienced is a proof that love can move mountains. So check out this beautiful and heartwarming transformation, and hopefully, they’ll inspire you to do the same and give yourself a worthy companion during these lockdown times.
1# My Wickett, First At 3 Weeks Old When He Came In As A Foster, Then 12 Weeks After I Adopted, Then His First Birthday And Today
Louise Lee, the media officer at the non-profit Blue Cross For Pets organization, which specializes in animal adoption in the United Kingdom, speaking of if more people are willing to take the “adopt, don’t shop” approach these days, luckily, it seems so. “We rehomed over 9,000 pets last year, which has increased significantly since a decade ago.”
The stigma of rescued cats is slowly fading away. “Such misperceptions that these pets were all given up because of behavior and that they’re ‘broken’ are gradually changing, and people understand pets are handed over for all sorts of reasons,” explained Louise.
Louise said that “we’re working hard not only to change the perception of pets in rescue” but also to help people who can’t cope with their pet. “We seek to take the ‘shame’ away from people who are struggling to cope with their pet and decide to rehome or their circumstances change.” As a result, the adoption assistance team at Blue Cross never judges anyone.
But the pet adoption expert warns that it’s important to get the whole family on board when it comes to adopting an animal. “Make sure everyone in a family wants a pet and understands their responsibilities, the time needed, and financial commitment before getting a pet.” Even if taking in a pet will surely have an effect on your lifestyle, it really pays off seeing your kitty happy.
2# Rah And Luna, From “Dumpster Kitties To Laying Pretty”
butterybreadbuns – He was given up by his previous owners and spent 4+ months malnourished, matted, and uncared for in a shelter, even though he’s the sweetest and most gentle cat I’ve met. I’m grateful for every day that I get to spoil this kitty.
5# Peter The Cat On The Day My Daughter Rescued It From A Ditch, And Four Years Later
We often have the chance to meet good-hearted people or we encounter the sweetest moments with someone or someone who does a very good deed to us. Or just the cases of humans being just humans might inspire and elevate our spirits. Thus is this collection Today we have chosen for you all some of the most emotional cases of people who run into the sweetest situations from others or they did it themselves.
Bellow, you have all that you need to soothe your heart. I advise every one of you to grab a tissue because someone is going to cut some onions right at night. Yes us Earthwonders we are cutting onions today!
Don’t forget to let us know what do you think about this collection and follow us for more upcoming content.
1. For those with golden heart
2. In the name of his angel brother.
3. This Little Fella After Winning First Place In A Bike Tournament
4. Important Memories On Google Maps
5. I Am Finally Cancer Free! Really Excited To Live Life To The Fullest And Have Fun Again
6. He Has Cerebral Palsy, Mitochondrial Disease, And Was In Special Education Until The 7th Grade. He Just Graduated With His Aa And Highest Honors. Pride Is An Understatement
7. At The Salt Lake City Farmer’s Market A Few Years Back
8. My Favorite Graduation Photo. This Woman At My Campus’ Subway Kept Me Fed For 4 Years, And When I Was Low On Money, She Came Through For Me
9. Balloon Seller’s Kind Gesture
10. This Is The Day Our Daughter Was Declared In Remission From Stage 2 Liver Cancer
11. A Year Ago I Was Depressed And Suicidal. Today Things Have Gotten Better
12. When My Grandad Passed Away My Grandmother (She Is 85) Started Learning Painting To Distract Herself. After A Year She Gave Me This Painting
13. Best Neighbours
14. Jimmy Carter an ex USA president
15. My Best Bud And I Cleaned Up A Ton Of Trash Today On Our Day Off
16. I Just Found Out That My Neighbors Tell Their Dog I’m Outside When They Want Him To Hurry Up And Get Out The Door. This Is Him Waiting For A Treat From Me
17. Had The European Championship For Wheelchair Basketball. Took The Bronze Medal, And A Ticket To The World Championships In Japan Next Year
18. Don’t really have anyone to celebrate with, so I thought I’d share with you guys. I’m one year sober!
19. Random Girl At Farmer’s Market Seduces My Partner In Front Of My Very Eyes
20. In France, Peyo, A Beautiful 15-Year-Old Stallion, Often Comes To Comfort And Soothe Terminally Ill Patients At The Techer Hospital In Calais
The horse always chooses which patient he wants to see, kicking his hoof outside the door.