To many people, the trip to the zoo turned out to be pretty surprising. We tend to imagine the wild animals as big and dangerous creatures, while the truth actually was quite the opposite. The truth is that we never had something to compare them with in order to see their true size. However, no need to worry about that anymore.
Some people were able to capture the true size of some animals and share it with the internet. From snapping turtles to saltwater crocodiles, this collection of images will really blow your mind.
Scroll down to see what we have prepared for you. Make sure to upvote your favorite animal in the gallery below.
1. The Quetzalcoatlus Northropi, the largest known flying animal that ever existed!
2.Bear compared to average person
3. I never knew what absolute U N I T S Clydesdales are until I saw this picture.
4. Whale skull
5. The African Land Snail
6. Size of Orangutan
7. Triceratops femur on the left and African elephants leg on the right
8. The critically endangered giant Chinese Salamander (largest salamander and amphibian in the world). It apparently sometimes smells like pepper and makes noises that sound like small children. Scientist for size-
9. The size a Gorilla’s hand compared to a human.
10. Giant walrus having a nap on a Russian submarine.
11. Cassowaries, the deadliest bird in the world, can grow to 5-6 feet tall with some females reaching 6.6 ft in height.
12. The Harpy Eagle
13. Meet Patrick, the world’s oldest and largest wombat
14. The endangered Leatherback sea turtle, largest sea turtle on earth
15. This gigantic bull from England named “Field Marshall” weighs in at an outstanding 3,689 pounds…
16. Fruit bats are WAY bigger than I thought.
17. The Atlas Moth
18. Some tigers are longer than you think
19. Swans are bigger than I realized
20. Murder Hornets
21. Tagging And Blood Tests For Bison. Just To Give You An Idea Of How Big They Are, This Male Weighs Around 3000lbs
22. Believe It Or Not, This Is One Of The Least Dangerous Spiders We Have In Australia
We are living in a world that nothing is guaranteed forever. due to extreme pollution and global warming and harmful thing happening the earth is becoming a big mess. Not only for humans but also for animals. They have been massively going on extinct and unprotected by human harm and evilness.
Nonetheless, the rates of extinction that are currently taking place are actually comparable to the rates that took place when dinosaurs were wiped off of the face of the planet.
However, there is still a ray of hope when it comes to people who actually care about other beings except themselves.
I bet Everyone knows the late, great Steve Irwin. He left behind an incredible legacy. He was a crocodile hunter with a heart of gold. Now, his loved ones are doing their best to carry on the tradition. His children Robert and Bindi have continued their conservation efforts. Irwin’s wife Terri is also heavily involved.
1. Steve Irwin was a crocodile hunter and an activist for wild animal rights.
When we remember steve we see that all he ever wanted was that all the animals in the Australian Zoo where he used to work to be treated with the utmost respect. If these animals are not given the chance to hunt down moving prey, they are more likely to become extinct. That’s why the efforts of trained handlers are important. Without their assistance, the crocodiles are unable to feed in the proper manner.
His son Murray made a recreation photo like his father did but 15 years after a very iconic photo of his father feeding the same crocodile. Now, Robert is the one who is responsible for his welfare. The Instagram post went viral and was liked by every animal lover out there. And Robert hopes he can shed light to everyone about animal rights welfare.