Spring time is one of the best to be enjoying the amazing views that nature has to offer. Everything is covered with the layers of green, and blossoms fill the landscapes with their amazing colors. Spring time it’s that time when nature gets reborn, while it starts gradually dying in autumn. During this lifespan of theirs, we get to enjoy their surreal beauty, but if you don’t get to enjoy that, or miss it during the cold days, there’s a place where you can feast your eyes.
A subreddit called Botanical Erotica, calls people to submit images of everything that has to do with nature, and they make sure to submit some of the best content. This group counts 221k members so far who contribute to this group with some awesome, breath-taking images of nature that they captured worldwide.
Below we have made a collection of some images that stunned us with their incredible beauty.
Scroll down below to check them out, and let us know in the comments which one is your favorite.
1. Oldest living tree east of the Mississippi
2. My azaleas after 2 years of love and coffee grinds
3. 150 year old Wisteria tree in Ashikaga Flower Park in Japan
4. The colors of Plumeria
5. Oh my, Oh my! Myosotis in pink. Something I’ll never forget!
6. Loving this mini dahlia right now
7. Some azalea
8. Dewey Pines (Drosophyllum Lusitanicum), a carnivorous plant
9. A 250-year-old Sargent juniper from Saitama City, Japan. The plant stands 28 inches tall.
11. Since you guys seem to like Osteospermum…. the African Daisy.
12. Iris Kirkwoodiae. This one was grown by oron peri who’s a bulb expert. It’s such a stunning form which I’ve never seen before so I had to post it.
13. A hybrid rose
14. Someone threw out this orchid in the dumpster. Rescued a real beauty.
15. Found a perfectly round camellia at a local greenhouse!
16. Entrance to a stone cottage adorned with flowers in Stockbridge, Edinburgh, Scotland.
17. Daisy carpet at Urashima Flower Park in Japan.
18. Longwood Gardens from 8/19 – they took good care of the place while it was closed for quarantine.
19. Botanical Garden in Charlotte
20. Added a lot color to the yard this year. Lots of annuals and Fuschias
16 Isolated Houses For The Solitary Soul – The Perfect Spot for Calmness
Living in a city does have its advantages, but even city-dwellers sometimes prefer to escape to some calm places. They need a life with no noisy neighbors and no daily life battles to let their weary souls re-charge. Each day more, isolated houses are rented out to people who want a peaceful place to rest from all the stress and troubles of the world.
Scroll down below to see such beautiful houses surrounded by beautiful views, which will bring calmness to your tired soul. And don’t forget to vote for your favorite house!