Nature is our sweet home. It is the place that brings us all together. It never fails to amaze us in the most unpredictable way possible. Honestly, sometimes it feels very surreal when we compare it to the crowded streets and pollution we see daily. Every one of us feels different when we conquer those high mountains filled with greenery, that fill our lungs with that air of hope and affection for life.
It is proven that being in nature, or even viewing scenes of nature, reduces anger, fear, and stress and increases pleasant feelings. Exposure to nature not only makes you feel better emotionally but also contributes to your physical wellbeing. It reduces blood pressure, heart rate, muscle tension, and the production of stress hormones.
If you’re a lover of nature, you’ve come across the right place today. r/EarthPorn is an online community where people share the natural beauty of our home planet. This subreddit counts 21.2 million members and it keeps on growing every day and more. We here at Earthwonders compiled a beautiful list of images that truly show the wonders of the earth.
Scroll down below to check out these pics that will ease your mind and really make you appreciate the planet you live on.
1. You might have seen it before, but here’s that one place in Indonesia with a volcano behind waterfalls.
2. So glad I got up for this -15°F sunrise. There’s only a handful of days in the year where the morning light lines up perfectly with the hole in Hollow Rock. Grand Portage, MN.
3. I recently moved to Alaska from Texas. It’s a bit different here.
4. After waiting out a major blizzard in Montana, was treated to one of the best sunset views I can imagine. Glacier National Park, Montana.
5. Probably the easiest shot you can take in Zion and arguably the best spot! Zion National Park
6. A rare cloud inversion during sunrise at Mt St Helens, Washington
7. Mother Nature’s color palette is incredible. Broome, Western Australia
8. The sky was just clear enough to watch the Blue Blood Moon over the peaks of Vancouver Island, BC
9. Caught this incredible exploding meteor when I went to Rattlesnake Lake in Washington, USA last weekend. Zoom in to see the exact moment it explodes in two.
10. Milky Way coming out of an erupting volcano, Guatemala (OC)
11. Got dumped, so I backpacked Hawaii for a month. Best decision ever. Kalalau Trail – Kaua’i
12. Best waterfalls in the states? Oregon, in my opinion.
13. Mount St. Helens peaking above beautiful wildflowers and thick fog
14. It took an entire day searching for a single formation but I finally found the Alien Throne in New Mexico’s badlands.
15. I could talk about how I hiked 100 miles in Iceland, but the best photo I took was only a 2-minute walk from the parking lot!
16. The triplet, Yosemite national Park
17. The last couple of days have been so cold but so beautiful! Finland
18. Avatar Mountains – Zhangjiajie, China – Also known as inspiration for Pandora P.S The echo here is incredible
19. Typically, I’m annoyed of flights getting delayed, on this occasion not so as 31 mins of delay caused my flight to flew by Mount Rainier, Washington around golden hour.
20. Welcome to my favorite view on earth, Mt. Assiniboine Provincial Park, Canada
21. A year ago I haven’t even heard of this place, now I am here thanks to Reddit. Cadlao Island, Palawan, Philippines.
22. First snow in Yosemite. El Capitan getting lit up just before the sunsets.
23. It’s a little unnerving when you wake up in the morning and find these right outside your tent… – Gates of the Arctic National Park, Alaska
24. Our Honeymoon trek earlier this month in Torres Del Paine – Chile
25. When my sunrise alarm went off I heard rain coming down on my tent and I almost went back to sleep but I decided to peak outside anyway and I witnessed the best sunrise I’ve ever seen.
26. A long exposure in pitch black darkness reveals the moody side of Haukland beach (Lofoten) in Norway
27. China is a truly underrated country in terms of natural beauty. This was taken in Yangshou, China
28.I took this shot last year with a broken lens and bad techniques. Re-visited with better techniques and working gear. This is the result! Downeast, Maine
29. People said to stop with the Utah pictures, so here is Waimea Bay, Hawaii
30. Blue lava erupting from the Kawah Ijen volcano in Indonesia. The mountain contains large amounts of pure sulfur, which emit icy violet colors as it burns.
31. Still the best sunrise I’ve ever seen. Swiftcurrent Lake, Glacier National Park, Montana.
Usually, the main aim of hotels is to provide a comfortable accommodation, offering safety and relaxing spaces for travelers. However, there are also unique hotels made to give guests a thrilling experience rather than just a relaxing stay. And if you wonder which one you would rather go for, it all depends on your personality type and spirit energy.
Turkish Hayri Atak Studio is the designer of the proposed Cliff Concept Boutique Hotel into Preikestolen, a cliff in southern Norway. The hotel, which is definitely not for the faint hearted, has become a popular tourist attraction. Such hotel features a swimming pool with a see-through bottom that juts out from the side of the cliff face. It features three levels of guest rooms and two observation decks, one at the top of the cliff and one at the bottom – alongside the swimming pool. The first of its kind, this swimming pool can be placed on top of a 55-storey luxury hotel!
Simply scroll down, and enjoy the views of this gorgeous hotel. Also, remember to upvote your favorite view!