Through traveling you have the chance to learn a lot of interesting facts about the world that no textbook will ever teach you. If you’re thinking about whether to keep on sitting at an office all day or to embark on the journey of your lifetime, we hope this article will help you find an answer.
One of the greatest things you can do with your life is to spend it traveling, meeting new people, learning new cultures, traditions. If you’re looking for a push to start this journey, we know the perfect place. r/Backpacking subreddit is an online community where people share their traveling experiences.
Considering all the restrictions we have had on traveling lately, this subreddit will make you start packing and leave right now. This community counts 2.6 million members so far and it keeps on growing. We love everything they share, and we want to bring that to you as well.
Therefore, we at Earthwonders made a collection of some of the most famous posts. Scroll down below to check them out and make sure to upvote your favorite one.
1. Just pooped at 15,500’ while climbing the volcano Iztaccihuatl in Mexico after being constipated for 5 days. Feeling elevated.
2. Let it rain. Let it rain. Let it rain.
3. Go to Norway
4. Summit of sharp top mountain 3/8/21
5. I backpacked 7 continents and this is my fav photo
6. Accidentally found the view shown on my Backpacker’s Pantry meal
7. The view from my $9 a night hostel in the mountains of Peru, featuring a very good boye.
8. 2018 brought me 8.5 hour brain tumor surgery. One year later , we are traveling throughout China.
9. This couple went backpacking for their honeymoon
10. I met this 103 year old Tattoo Artist backpacking the Philippines in 2018. I hope she’s still ok!
11. My favorite thing about Peru is that there would always be a random dog that followed you on any hike that you would go on. Met this handsome boy on the top of Rainbow Mountain.
12. Hard to pick a favorite view from this 8 day trek but this might be the one. Unforgettable
13. Made some new friends all the way up Rainbow Mountain, 5200m in Peru 🙂
14. It can’t get any better
15. Practicing with my daughter for future backpacking trips!
16. The altitude had me in tears towards the end of this hike. Cried even harder when I finally made it. One of the most beautiful places I have ever been. Laguna 69, Peru.
17. Drove around Western Australia and found a beach with kangaroos!
18. Hiked from Mexico to Canada this year via the CDT. This was one of my favorite shots. Big Sandy Lake, Wind River Range, Wyoming, USA.
19. A Gorgeous Reward for 10 Miles
20. First time in Yosemite and absolutely could not believe the views!
21. The first campsite of our trip…it’ll do
22. Sunrise view from my $4 Hostel bed
23. Stuðlagil Canyon, Iceland
24. Spending quarantine in Hamnøy Norway
25. No better feeling than turning the corner and seeing this. Havasu Falls, Supai AZ
Usually, the main aim of hotels is to provide a comfortable accommodation, offering safety and relaxing spaces for travelers. However, there are also unique hotels made to give guests a thrilling experience rather than just a relaxing stay. And if you wonder which one you would rather go for, it all depends on your personality type and spirit energy.
Turkish Hayri Atak Studio is the designer of the proposed Cliff Concept Boutique Hotel into Preikestolen, a cliff in southern Norway. The hotel, which is definitely not for the faint hearted, has become a popular tourist attraction. Such hotel features a swimming pool with a see-through bottom that juts out from the side of the cliff face. It features three levels of guest rooms and two observation decks, one at the top of the cliff and one at the bottom – alongside the swimming pool. The first of its kind, this swimming pool can be placed on top of a 55-storey luxury hotel!
Simply scroll down, and enjoy the views of this gorgeous hotel. Also, remember to upvote your favorite view!