The world is itself is very harsh. But, there is still hope for the beautiful people that surround us. Their good deed can lighten up our world.
With a helping hand or a gentle reminder, we can go through so many things in life. The important thing is being empathic and understanding each other. By spreading love and peace.
To see a clear example of what I’m talking about I invite you to scroll down and read the cases of good deeds and maybe be a gateway to reconsider how we see people we share the planet with.
1. It’s very encouraging to see how aware these officers were that guns were the last thing this community wanted to see.
- No matter how intimidating their equipment might be, they’re committed to showing that they’re there to protect. So to make people feel less uncomfortable they puted flower into their belts.
2. This lady was having difficulty with the stairs at this baseball game, so an off-duty firefighter stepped up in a major way.
- Not only did he apparently carry her down the steps when she arrived, but he was right there to bring her back up when the game was over.
3. The true meaning of a good friend
- Two soldiers were in a bunker they didn’t think they could make it. However, the promise was kept decades later.
4. That support someone gives to you in the most difficult times is so hard to forget.
- When in terrified moments we all need to hold a hand
5. Girls bathrooms can also be places for empowerment
- Sometimes young girls or even adult women need a push-up to move forward: That’s it, you can do it!
6. This doggo is called Tony
- When Tony’s human fell from a tree, he kept him warm and comforted until the paramedics arrived. He wasn’t allowed in the ambulance, but was waiting when his owner returned home okay.
7. After the attacks in Christchurch, New Zealand, this man wanted to show his support.
- He stood outside a local mosque with a simple sign saying that he’d watch over the building while his Muslim friends prayed.
8. When a couple walking with their dog spotted two other dogs trapped in the icy water, they moved quickly to save them.
- Stripped to his skivvies, the husband and their dog swam out to help the pooches through the remaining ice. The wife filmed the rescue while being on hand to help warm up the cold doggos
9. Good karma came back to this restaurant owner a decade after a kind deed.
- “Ten years ago I was a dollar short on paying for my meal with some friends when I used to live here,” the note reads. “You just let it slide and here is your tip with interest.”
10. “A teacher was going under chemo. This was their first art class this year,”
- I’m so appreciative of how hard this woman works to teach her students about more than just academics. She is a strong and beautiful person (whose permission I requested before posting).” Said Karmafacilitator
11. Every day, this mother draws her daughter on her lunch bag, with the outfit she’s wearing each day, the weather, and showing what’s for lunch.
- The mother says that she is a terrible artist, although she does this because she loves her so much.
12. When you want to Thank someone very deeply, this is the way!
- In this case, a school custodian was clearly upset after encountering racist and homophobic graffiti in the bathroom stalls. So a group of students decided to cheer him up by posting thank you card on his door
13. It’s highly unusual for an Uber passenger to take the wheel, but in this case, it was everything one unfortunate driver needed.
- The thought of being stranded next to a car you can’t drive with no options in sight, especially when driving is your livelihood, is the kind of nightmare scenario that almost got far too real for this person. Fortunately, this situation’s peril was able to stay at “almost.”
14. Although this likely not how Robert expected this call to go, you wouldn’t know it from his response.
- Sometimes, it’s right when we’re at our lowest that someone happens to turn up with exactly the help we need.
Despite how it may seem, this man is in this cage voluntarily.
- He’s actually a veterinarian who’s eating from a dog bowl in order to encourage this malnourished but scared rescue dog to do the same.
5. This marine has been known to maintain his salute for entire Memorial Day Parade, but this time, he didn’t have to do it alone.
- Here we can see two bikers helping to keep him cool as he stands at attention in several hours of summer heat.