Pictures are the best thing for immortalizing a moment forever. We oftentimes love to go down that memory lane, and just feel like kids again looking at all the mess we used to do. We all have that one embarrassing picture as kids that we once wanted to destroy but now it brings the biggest joy ever.
A picture of us as kids showering with our sibling together, or the one with our fingers stuck up our nose looking all confused to the big camera above our heads, those and everything we used to do, are now just memories on a photograph. Knowing that you can’t bring back your childhood, you can still wake up those memories that are now sleeping in a deep drawer of your brain.
To bring back some of that joyfulness, some people have decided to recreate their pictures as kids, and compare it to themself as a grown-up. A lot of people did their best to recreate their picture with a high resemblance of their old one, and the results are a great mix of adorable and hilarious.
Below we have made a collection of some images shared all over the internet that we liked best, and we hope you will enjoy them as well.
1. Showering siblings
2. It’s unexplainable how much effort and commitment went into this photo remake of me and brother
3. The same boy, the same rug, the same granny’s… knickers?
4. Then and now
5. We Took The Same Christmas Photo 18 Years Later! I’m The Lamb
6. 16 years later
7. For my mum’s birthday, my brother and I recreated our childhood photo as fully grown adults
8. Because we’re dorks. And little brother is not so little anymore
9. Recreation photo of brothers
10. 11 years later: Burger King still sucks and my only friends are fucking weird
11. Brother and sister still love playing in the sand
12. Because even 8 years later… We’re still the same
13. 19 Years Later
14. Before and after
15. Halloween 16 Years Later
16. Don’t let your inner child die
17. My brothers and I decided to recreate our mother’s favorite photo of us for Mother’s Day — 20 years later.
18. We did photo recreations for my mom
19. Sisters, then and now
20. 21 years on and here we are again! Still loyal Broncos fans!
Horse Photobombs Maternity Shot With His Hilarious Contagious Smile
A lot of couples who are expecting a kid, like to celebrate their waiting moments with a sweet photo shoot. So did Amanda Ecksteing and her partner Philip Werner. However, this photo shoot didn’t go as they thought it would. The couple turned out to Kristen Zaffiro to shoot the images. However, they decided to include their horses in the photoshoot as well.
As the couple was posing, the photographer asked everyone to smile. The horse in the background obeyed to that commend, where you can see him photobombing this maternity shot in the best way possible. What started with a goofy smile, ended up with a crack up laughter.
This maternity shot is definitely one to remember. No one knew that the horse would laugh when told to do so. This turned out to be the best maternity shoot ever for the photographer. The funny photobomb instantly went viral on Facebook with 138,000 likes, 323,000 shares, and 30,000 comments making people’s days all over the world brighter.