Having a cozy-looking home is something everyone looks for. After a long stressful day at work, who wouldn’t want to snuggle in their warm bed watching TV, and getting relaxed by the warm environment that surrounds you.
If you search for the latest trends, you’ll see people focusing more on minimalism, trying to get rid of the mess in their homes as much as possible, but some prefer a warmer look including a lot of plants that resemble a botanic garden inside your home.
“My “Good morning” cozy place”
If you are looking for some inspiration on how to decorate your place, you have come to the right place. There’s a hole “Cozy Places” subreddit, where people share pictures from their own homes, and the content is adorable. This subreddit count 1.8 million members, which share some of the coziest places we have ever seen.
Scroll down below to see the collection we have made of some of the cutest, coziest, warmest places that you will instantly love.
1. Movie night in my dad’s backyard!
2. Waking up to this scenic view.
3. Our backyard urban oasis. This was just a pile of dirt when we moved here 2 years ago
4. This is my parents’ living room; I’ve loved every Christmas in this room. This was my view at 4:00 am every Christmas.
5. A cozy room in the Alps
6. Moved here 4 years ago. Converted Victorian church in England. Love this room.
7. Appreciating winter from the inside.
8. It can’t get any cozier than this
9. Summer in my dad’s backyard.
10. My sleeping room / homeoffice place in Munich
11. My sisters house in Morocco
12. A farm cafe at the Isle of Mull, Scotland
13. This transparent tent with a sunset view of Mount Rainier