There have been a lot of moments where we have been witness to some really bad designs. We’re talking about some really terrible ones that you can’t do anything about them but laughing. This time, we have decided to focus on the awful designing mistakes that students have noticed at their schools.
A school is a place that is supposed to be our temple of knowledge. Therefore we expect everything to be right with it. Well, unfortunately, it isn’t always like that. However, if you can’t fix them, join the rest and just laugh it out.
Below we have made a collection of some of the most hilarious designs we’ve noticed. Scroll down to check them out and remember to upvote your favorite.
1.The absolute crap design of my school. This is the place where every hallway intersects
2. These benches at my university are tilted back and have no drainage system, so the water just sits there for up to days after a rainstorm.
3. Found this beauty at my local college
4. My school locker can’t even fit my backpack because of those shelves.
5. Looks like Stanford needs some basic math lessons.
6. Interesting take for a school quote
7. This bus
8. It’s even more fascinating when this shit happens in a design school
9. School my from words inspiring
10. Extreme entrance to school gym
11. The Pamphlet For My School’s Special Needs Program
12. The Mirror At The Men’s Bathroom At My School
13. My friend’s new locker has a huge pipe running through it
14. After my school had a fire alarm (planned) I noticed this
15. Hangers At School…
16. No broken legs i know of
17. Our school builds a new sporting area on the grass. Can’t wait to play basketball on this.
18. Being Helpful For The Blind
19. Our School Must Be The Crappiest Design I’ve Ever Seen!
20. These Signs Are All Around My School, Let’s Sell Some Children!
When we think of our childhood, a big part of it was influenced by our love for cartoons. For instance, Pixar movies impress us even as adults. We all were waiting with impatience for Toy Story 4 to hit the theatres. Imagine all other adorable movies that remain a sweet part of our life. Ratatouille, Inside Out, Finding Nemo, Toy Story, Coco, and so many other movies bring us back to the sweet moments of the past anytime we sit in front of the TV.
However, besides its movies, this animating studio is known for something else as well. This one interesting detail that we didn’t notice as kids. It’s the tiny details that are hidden in the story.
Some people with sharp eyes, have noticed these details and have shared them on the internet. From the paintings to the pizza toppings, there are quite some details that didn’t cross our eyes until now. Scroll down below to find out what they are. Also, make sure to share this fact with Pixar fans that you know.
1. Kid notices something that most of us wouldn’t have: UP(2009), Cars 2 (2011)
2. In Finding Nemo (2003), Gill is a moorish idol. This species is known to not handle captivity well, so him being the one who constantly comes up with escape plans makes sense.
3. In Toy Story 2 (1999) , the American flag is replaced by the globe in rest of the world.
4. “A113” is an animator’s inside joke: It refers to a classroom number at the California Institute of the Arts where many of the Pixar folks got their start. The number has worked its way into nearly every Pixar movie.
5. Incredibles (2004) Elastagirl’s Original Suit Was Red And Mr. Incredible’s Suit Was Blue, Their First Child’s Name? Violet
6. When Mike marks an x on the calendar in red marker, it’s brighter and fresher than the rest of the marks, which have dried
7. The carpet at Sid’s house in toy story (1995) was intentionally made the same as the carpet at the overlook hotel in The Shining (1980), one of many references to the horror film throughout the Pixar series
8. In “Up” (2009) The Town Buildings Develop Over The Years
9. In Inside Out (2015), Riley’s Clothes Become More Muted As She Becomes More Depressed Throughout The Movie
10. In The Incredibles 2, The Painting In Helen’s Hotel Room Is An Illustration Of Her Seperation From The Family
11. In Inside Out, The Pizza Toppings Were Changed From Broccolis To Bell Peppers In Japan, Since Kids In Japan Don’t Like Bell Peppers. Pixar Localised The Joke
12. For Brave (2012), Pixar Developed Two New Software Programs Over Three Years To Allow Simulation Of Merida’s 1,500 Strands Of Hair Curls To Move Together With Her Movements
13. In Up (2009), Dug Is The Only Dog To Successfully Track Down The Tropical Bird Because He Is The Only Hunting Dog (Golden Retriever). All The Others Are Guard Dog Breeds
14. Whenever Characters Play Guitar In The Movie, Their Hands Form The Actual Chords Corresponding To The Music… Even Though It Would’ve Been Easy To Just Fake It
15. In The Pixar Logo After The Credits Of Wall-E, Wall-E Replaces Luxo Jr.’s Lightbulb With An Environmental Friendly Bulb After His “Round” Bulb Goes Out