Food is one of the most important things to experiment with within life. You never really lived if you didn’t try food from different cuisines. Food definitely brings you closer to people. For example, when you share a dish with someone from a foreign country, you haven’t shared just a meal, but a whole culture and tradition. The way you serve a meal means everything. However, there are some people who just suck at that part.
r/StupidFood subreddit is a place to lambast idiotic methods of serving food, or any other epicurean inanity worthy of ridicule. This online community counts 270k members who share the most ridiculous ways on how to serve food. Sometimes, honestly, it hurts to watch the way some people manipulate food. We don’t really need to say much as the pictures below speak for themselves.
Scroll down to check them out, just be aware to have your appetite spoiled after.
1. A handful of jam served on a plate at an upscale restaurant
2. My craving for steak has never disappeared faster
3. Fu**ing Deconstructed Coffee
4. Zero waste! You know, minus the coffee grounds you just wasted
5. Pickles brined in Monster
7. “King’s Hand”
8. Gotta go fast
9. I ordered a hot dog and checked ‘Extra Patty’ expecting a second dog. Instead… I present the Hot Durger:
10. Uncooked manicotti
13. Back at it again
14. Homemade Nachos
15. I present to you, a single slice of bread wrapped in plastic.
16. My roommate microwaved some raw pasta and ate it for lunch yesterday
17. Looking good, looking goo- nope they ruined it.
18. Disneyland is advertising a hot dog stuffed inside a dill pickle that is fried and served with a side of peanut butter
19. Carbonara but didn’t have guanciale so used leftover McDonald’s chicken nuggets instead
20.Finally, a soup I can get behind
25+ Times People Were Betrayed By The Food Packaging, And The Result is Hilarious
25 Food Charts People Shared Online That May Change The Way You View Some Foods
25 Homemade Foods That Look Like Are Made From Professional Chefs