Good aesthetics is what we live for these days. As much as comfort, functionality plays a big role, still good aesthetics isn’t to be neglected. You know that moment when you spot something so beautiful, you can’t stop looking at it. For instance, rightly planned architecture is something we all admire.
When we visit new cities, their buildings, skyscrapers, landscapes, monuments are what impress us the most. Luckily, there’s a whole subreddit that brings all these fine architecture in one place for people to appreciate it. Even though its name might get censored from the internet, what remains is the appreciation for these incredible architectural infrastructures that connect people together. Before we had our share of architecture shaming, now is architecture appreciation time.
This subreddit so far counts over 225k members who share some awesome content for us to enjoy. We have compiled a list of images we like the most. Scroll down below to check them out and make sure to upvote your favorite one.
1. An archipelago in Norway
2.Three Bridges in London: a road crossing over a canal crossing over a railway line
3. Ecoducts, railway, highway, roads, walkways,… in Breda, The Netherlands[740×1110]
4. Electric Elevated Railway (Suspension Railway) , Wuppertal, Germany
5. A1 Highway Ecoduct, The Veluwe, Netherlands [1000×667]
6. Roundabout and bicycle bridge in the Netherlands
7. Holland, Michigan’s Downtown has heated streets and sidewalks that melt snow and ice. The system utilizes wastewater from a nearby power plant which circulates through 120 miles of plastic piping underneath the pavement. It can melt an inch of snow an hour even at 20 degrees Fahrenheit.
8. Amager Bakke: ski mountain, hiking trails an energy plant.
Usually, the main aim of hotels is to provide a comfortable accommodation, offering safety and relaxing spaces for travelers. However, there are also unique hotels made to give guests a thrilling experience rather than just a relaxing stay. And if you wonder which one you would rather go for, it all depends on your personality type and spirit energy.
Turkish Hayri Atak Studio is the designer of the proposed Cliff Concept Boutique Hotel into Preikestolen, a cliff in southern Norway. The hotel, which is definitely not for the faint hearted, has become a popular tourist attraction. Such hotel features a swimming pool with a see-through bottom that juts out from the side of the cliff face. It features three levels of guest rooms and two observation decks, one at the top of the cliff and one at the bottom – alongside the swimming pool. The first of its kind, this swimming pool can be placed on top of a 55-storey luxury hotel!
Simply scroll down, and enjoy the views of this gorgeous hotel. Also, remember to upvote your favorite view!