With the beauty standards rising up every day people perceive that they have to look at a certain way. This weight falls mostly on women. How they have to look and behave is controlled by these beauty standards.
The filters over on every social media promoting the “perfect look” is trending and almost everyone uses them. Sometimes the before and after photos photoshopped or with filters are totally different from their natural ones.
Especially the selfie culture has changed the ways we see beauty beyond recognition. These filters and adjustments beauty tools can make the person on the photo anything but pretty.
I mean come on… they can be quite noticeable thus this group on Reddit has shared some of their Instagram vs. Reality saga.
Some of them will just leave you shocked or saddened by the harsh truth. Yes… I know seeing Kylie Jenner not being like that may break some of the hearts here.
But anyway, however, the case is let’s just focus on embracing our natural beauty and conform to some standards the society has made for us.
1. What she posted vs photos from the event
2. Instagram vs relaxed stomach
3. Instagram Picture vs. Livestream
4. The strange unproportioned look
My Friend Met This Girl And She Looks Nothing Like This
5. What She Posts vs. A Screenshot I Took From A Video
6. Body positivity
7. Hi Humans
8. Tagged vs. Posted. She Actually Looks Really Good For 72 Y/O But Can’t Help Herself With The Photoshop
9. Intestines ? Never Heard Of Them
10. Skin Texture? Never Heard Of It
11. Fitness Model Transformation
12. The difference its uncanny
13. This side profile is……
14. This Model Makes Herself Look Easily 25 Years Younger And It’s Crazy
15. She Can Touch The Sky With Those Legs
16. I thought the post was a joke but she was dead serious
17. The filter/editing made him look like another humanoid Ken
Throughout the months, we’ve known some people who had conflicts with their higher-ups for not respecting their work schedules. For example, we met this man who wasn’t allowed to leave early even though there was no more work, so he saw to it that he wouldn’t work anymore after his time. We have also known this guy who wasn’t let go even after his work hours.
Today, we’ll end these kinds of stories on a positive note. In a TikTok video by Alec (@handle), he retold his story where he observed his boss leaving at 5 pm on the dot. He then discovered him doing some work in his car. When he asked him why he did his matters in the car and not in his office, the boss responded that he wanted his employees to appreciate their work schedules by making them comfortable at leaving at 5 pm as well.