With the beauty standards rising up every day people perceive that they have to look at a certain way. This weight falls mostly on women. How they have to look and behave is controlled by these beauty standards.
The filters over on every social media promoting the “perfect look” is trending and almost everyone uses them. Sometimes the before and after photos photoshopped or with filters are totally different from their natural ones.
Especially the selfie culture has changed the ways we see beauty beyond recognition. These filters and adjustments beauty tools can make the person on the photo anything but pretty.
I mean come on… they can be quite noticeable thus this group on Reddit has shared some of their Instagram vs. Reality saga.
Some of them will just leave you shocked or saddened by the harsh truth. Yes… I know seeing Kylie Jenner not being like that may break some of the hearts here.
But anyway, however, the case is let’s just focus on embracing our natural beauty and conform to some standards the society has made for us.
1. What she posted vs photos from the event
2. Instagram vs relaxed stomach
3. Instagram Picture vs. Livestream
4. The strange unproportioned look
My Friend Met This Girl And She Looks Nothing Like This
5. What She Posts vs. A Screenshot I Took From A Video
6. Body positivity
7. Hi Humans
8. Tagged vs. Posted. She Actually Looks Really Good For 72 Y/O But Can’t Help Herself With The Photoshop
9. Intestines ? Never Heard Of Them
10. Skin Texture? Never Heard Of It
11. Fitness Model Transformation
12. The difference its uncanny
13. This side profile is……
14. This Model Makes Herself Look Easily 25 Years Younger And It’s Crazy
15. She Can Touch The Sky With Those Legs
16. I thought the post was a joke but she was dead serious
17. The filter/editing made him look like another humanoid Ken
We are living in a world that nothing is guaranteed forever. due to extreme pollution and global warming and harmful thing happening the earth is becoming a big mess. Not only for humans but also for animals. They have been massively going on extinct and unprotected by human harm and evilness.
Nonetheless, the rates of extinction that are currently taking place are actually comparable to the rates that took place when dinosaurs were wiped off of the face of the planet.
However, there is still a ray of hope when it comes to people who actually care about other beings except themselves.
I bet Everyone knows the late, great Steve Irwin. He left behind an incredible legacy. He was a crocodile hunter with a heart of gold. Now, his loved ones are doing their best to carry on the tradition. His children Robert and Bindi have continued their conservation efforts. Irwin’s wife Terri is also heavily involved.
1. Steve Irwin was a crocodile hunter and an activist for wild animal rights.
When we remember steve we see that all he ever wanted was that all the animals in the Australian Zoo where he used to work to be treated with the utmost respect. If these animals are not given the chance to hunt down moving prey, they are more likely to become extinct. That’s why the efforts of trained handlers are important. Without their assistance, the crocodiles are unable to feed in the proper manner.
His son Murray made a recreation photo like his father did but 15 years after a very iconic photo of his father feeding the same crocodile. Now, Robert is the one who is responsible for his welfare. The Instagram post went viral and was liked by every animal lover out there. And Robert hopes he can shed light to everyone about animal rights welfare.